• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Look at this video.... (metal gear verse stuff)

This man just casually scale Snake to Sam quickdraw just by the quote that said snake is the ultimate soldiers without a second thought.

Doesn't even count the point that he legit think that Ocalot can react to light speed laser from Rex without think that is it a aim dodge or not. (or Other factor like maybe Ray can detect heat from Rex and warn Ocalot about it on Cockpit Ui)

Yeah, I know. I talked to the guy in VC, and he's clearly knowledgeable, you can see it from the video itself. The ""problem"" is that he has a different background when it comes to scaling, he doesn't necessarily adhere to all the rules and conventions we use, and thus doesn't really have anything against using statements such as those to scale the verse. It's a different perspective overall, and while I definitely don't agree with the MGR scaling like, at all, you gotta accept that it's not like the "VSBW method is right and everything else is wrong", other approaches are equally valid

Ok then

But for real tho

Is Light speed Reaction legit or not???
I mean, I'm the one who brought up the feat and got it calc'd in the first place.

The wiki would probably never accept it due to it "being too much above everything else in the verse" (which is not really an argument really) but yeah, the feat is legit

I mean, I'm the one who brought up the feat and got it calc'd in the first place.

The wiki would probably never accept it due to it "being too much above everything else in the verse" (which is not really an argument really) but yeah, the feat is legit
While i think that reason of "being too much above everything else in the verse" is kind of meh but i still can arguing that is just aim dodge.

Yeah no, that's not legit imo, not at all. It completely breaks the canonical scaling of the verse

and what kinda argument is that? RAY was never stated, shown or even hinted to be capable of doing this
It just my "other factor"

But yeah.....for a high tech nuke shooting mecha to not have heat detection is kind of.....suck...

I mean even gekko have infrared vision.

That's the thing, outliers are only really a thing in VSBW, why would HE care about "outliers" when there's no clear counter feat or reason to disregard it?

That's the thing, outliers are only really a thing in VSBW, why would HE care about "outliers" when there's no clear counter feat or reason to disregard it?
yeah i get it now

I thought that he just grab a short video of ray just jump out of the way of laser before it fire or anything like that.

Hmmm if you do another revision i will support you btw

This actually look legit.

I mean it just reaction.

I was thinking about doing that, but MG has more pressing matters, like AP and Lifting Strength
Oh you mean big boss holding cocoon over his head? (sorry this is the only thing i thinking about whan talking about lifting Strength + metal gear)

Back