• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was asked to leave a comment regarding the match. In-character, as someone who has played through the game and read the twitter comics, Judgement generally doesn't go for the kill unless she's in Hell in which she will mercilessly execute her job. However, on Earth, she is far more lax. What I think she would do here is restrain him in chains. What Pepper was trying to say is, that even if he is caught, he could use his social influencing which he uses to pick up women all the time to talk Judgement out of fighting. Which on Judgement's profile is noted to be her main weakness. As The Helltaker, who had beaten her solely by complimenting her has no such social influencing.

So I suppose nabbing a win through social influencing alone is feasible.

I mean...with SBA isn't she by definition trying to hurt or kill him immediately.

I don't see him getting enough conversation through to stop Judgement.

I mean it's not even she's more relaxed on earth I don't think. Her first interaction with Helltaker was to straight up kill him like...several times over.

The only reason why she doesn't kill everyone all the time presumably is because Helltaker is...there.

She attacked Helltaker because he was trying to escape Hell. So Judgement presumed they had sins to atone for. So yes, as its her job to torture the sinful, she immediately killed him. On earth? Every time she's appeared, she chooses to restrain her target when confrontation happens. She never kills them. Likely because she doesn't know if they're sinful when they're on earth. It would be against her job description to torture and kill the innocent.

That said, if we do treat her as one to open up with killing no matter what, then we also have to consider how she revives her opponent thousands of times to torture them. Like she did with Helltaker. Which would give Loid thousands of tries to seduce Judgement.

when has there been other situations where Judgement has been in a scuffle beside with the Helltaker
I put a few of the situations in her ability descriptions. She simply restrained Cerberus and Modeus when they were misbehaving. It wouldn't make much sense for her to do so if Judgement in character would join in and murder people. It's noted on her profile that the author stated she is the nicest demon of them all. Her personality with the Helltaker was just a front she puts up for her job. On earth, we see her restraining the other demons when they misbehave with humans, going shopping, and wanting to watch screenings of cute animal videos.

I think it's clear there's more to her character than just murdering as an opening move. Otherwise she wouldn't have stopped the other demons, or would have just murdered them instead of just restraining them to discipline them.

that feels a little different. Those are like, her friends after all.
I don't think anything ever says they're friends. She's part of the same harem as them, but regarding her relationship to them all, nothing was ever stated. There are a few confirmed friends, like Justice and Lucifer, and maybe Justice and Judgement. But Modeus and Cerberus? No.

This type of match-up was fun (It could also be fun with prep time. Judgement is obsessed with cute animals. Unironically could be a win-con to show her one when considering Loid's social influencing). I was also considering a match-up between that one guy from One Piece who refuses to hit women (Who has an AP/Dura advantage) against Judgement.

And just to get this concluded

Loid FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone...

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back