• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: FORGERY OF THE JUDGE

So uh, remember that one time where I said I probably won't make Loid vs Judgement? Well after Lizardy vs Judgement, I realized that having faster attack speed isn't particularly useful in non-equalized combat. Difference is in this case, Loid's the one who gets one-shot so I can probably safely unequalize speed.

Hopefully this won't **** us over
● ------------------------------------- ●
A single casefile laid atop a desk, a step-by-step mission plan added behind it. Ironwood had a few considerations before getting ready to use it, such as on necessity, risk, and immediate danger this decision can do. Yet all those thoughts were washed away with a bright flash in his eyes, leaving him certain of this decision. Opening the door, a well dressed man stepped in, sitting down at the chair in front of the desk.

"I assume you'll providing the mission's details, general?" the man asked.
"It's a simple recruitment and extraction mission. Target is female, sapient, and requires pacification, something that falls under your specialization. You may refer to me as general. Your codename, agent?" Ironwood explained.

"Twilight".
"That name has been used".

"Then decide on your own, these aliases aren't difficult to dispose of".
"Mr. Forger, you'll be dropped off in half an hour. Instructions are written in the casefile, report if any discrepancies arise".

In the Helltaker's household, Judgement stood by the kitchen, conversing with yet another parolee she was scheduled to meet up with. It had been a lot more peaceful since the success of the Vatican invasion and despite it descending to brutal anarchy in the end, her life up until now has been mostly uneventful... in her perspective at least.

"Well, glad to see you've finally sorted it out. Meet you next week, UNSPEAKABLE!" Judgement said, the parolee dragging its hand across its face, forming a red hole over its entirety as gangly red arm exited the hole, giving a thumbs up. Said hand then reached at itself, dragging its entirety into said hole and collapsing into itself, earning a sigh of relief from the high prosecutor.

"Alright Lucy, it's gone. You should probably tell the others" Judgement said.
"Actually, I have a task for you. It's a particularly dangerous devil and I don't know anyone else who can deal with her" Lucifer explained.

"Wait, why did you say devil? No... please not her!".
"I can't risk her taking control of anyone else, you know how it went last time. You're the only one who's immune, remember?".

"Damnit! She's already dead anyway, why can't we just leave her at that?!".
"They only lose their memories once they die in hell. I can't start a confrontation so I'll need you to keep an eye on her".

"Give me some time to think" Judgement said before exiting the house, wanting to clear her mind from this dire task that laid ahead of her. The park was cold this time of year, despite the lack of snow yet the high prosecutor did not care. Despite all the wretched souls she had to deal with, mortals and entities evil enough that they deserve nothing more than eternal damnation, this one particular figure frightened her to her very being. She recalled a humanoid floating over hell, a bloody halo over its head, demons chained to it and doing its every bidding as it-

"Excuse me ma'am, are you alright?" a voice greeted, snapping Judgement from her flashbacks.
"Oh, it's fine! I'm doing fine" she said, turning to look at the person who told her that.

"Glad to see that. I didn't expect to see a demon in my morning stroll, Judgement, right?".
"Why would you need to know?".

"Because you seemed distressed. I'll be by that bench if anything is needed".
"It's been a rough day, I just need to clear my mind".

Judgement simply continued her stroll, the park empty and dark as it was very early in the morning. With conditions like this, it was likely that none would notice a scuffle, as long as he kept it discreet.

"General, I'm moving in" Loid said, his hands empty as he approached his target.

• Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

Loid.Forger.full.3880599.jpg

VS
37abb1a2e397_Helltaker%20FA%20Judgement_small.jpg

Last edited:
Ill just to check rq. I'm curious tho, does the op imply Judgement starts caught off guard? Because that stacks things really far against her.
Wait you actually read the story?

Also that doesn't affect the match, the match specification (The one with the bullet points) does

Yeah, I read most of the stories of matches you post. They're entertaining.

Alright. Well I calc'd the speed difference, and Loid's combat speed is about 9x Judgement's. Meaning if he gets in close she's in trouble. Though given her flight, it should be easy to try and keep a distance open between the two. What's the AP gap between the two?

Alright. Well I calc'd the speed difference, and Loid's combat speed is about 9x Judgement's. Meaning if he gets in close she's in trouble. Though given her flight, it should be easy to try and keep a distance open between the two. What's the AP gap between the two?
Laser, it's 8-B vs 9-B

What..?

Judgement can gore this guy with a graze.

Also, her LS with chains would restrain him permanently.

That still makes it like this:
senator-armstrong.gif
Remember Judgement's weakness. Now keep this in-mind
I gave Loid prior knowledge for a reason. To know he's getting one-shot and instantly resort to wooing her

Keep in-mind, her combat speed doesn't scale. And he should be fast enough to dodge her attack speed
Pepper... Judgement one shots this guy with her pinky finger as per that AP gap.

Her chains would also completely annihilate him. And he wouldn't be able to move at all if she restrained him.

Should be closed.

Her attack speed is faster than him and is danmaku. Nearly Danmaku anyway. Dodging would be very hard.
If you remember the last thread, you'd know Loid's verse is skilled to all hell and he's no exception. Plus the speed difference isn't even more than half a mach. I don't think it'll affect it too badly

Also why didn't this come into play in Lizardy vs Judgement? You asked me to equalize speed under the pretense that Judgement can't even perceive her opponent due to her combat speed being far lower

Herself though? Her combat/reaction speed is only 121.5 m/s. Assuming the opponent is baseline Mach 7 as stated above, that'd make her 19.761x faster. Thus, the opponent would blitz her before she can even summon a chain. So her chains being slower are the least of her concerns. You'd need to equalize their speed for her to even see her opponent. Otherwise, Lizard Girl just kinda stomps no-diff.

If you remember the last thread, you'd know Loid's verse is skilled to all hell and he's no exception. Plus the speed difference isn't even more than half a mach. I don't think it'll affect it too badly

Also why didn't this come into play in Lizardy vs Judgement? You asked me to equalize speed under the pretense that Judgement can't even perceive her opponent due to her combat speed being far lower

Herself though? Her combat/reaction speed is only 121.5 m/s. Assuming the opponent is baseline Mach 7 as stated above, that'd make her 19.761x faster. Thus, the opponent would blitz her before she can even summon a chain. So her chains being slower are the least of her concerns. You'd need to equalize their speed for her to even see her opponent. Otherwise, Lizard Girl just kinda stomps no-diff.
I understand they are skilled (especially as a fan of the verse) however that was a match between Yor and Helltaker who's a brute that throws kicks and dodges to wear out his opponent. We're talking about Danmaku projectiles. It's fairly different. I'm not saying he is entirely incapable of dodging. Just that the chance of him evading everything is very low.

I assumed Lizardly's travel and combat speed were relative. However, the main issue there is that not only is she far faster than Judgement's reaction speed, she's faster than her attack speed. However the thing that really made the match impossible for Judgement to win unequalized was her Quirk which is a great match against Judgements power even WHEN equalized.

I understand they are skilled (especially as a fan of the verse) however that was a match between Yor and Helltaker who's a brute that throws kicks and dodges to wear out his opponent. We're talking about Danmaku projectiles. It's fairly different. I'm not saying he is entirely incapable of dodging. Just that the chance of him evading everything is very low.
OK for one, you did word it as "You'd need to equalize their speed for her to even see her opponent". She's getting blitzed essentially so I assume her danmaku would be a lot less precise which is dangerous as Loid does have prior knowledge and would likely know how she usually attacks

Two, I just realized danmaku isn't listed on her profile

Yeah. I didn't because it doesn't mean the arbitrary projectile limit to count as Danmaku on this wiki. But it is essentially just a standard Danmaku boss fight from any bullet hell game. I also don't believe Loid's travel speed = combat speed. So he can't run faster than she react. Only physically attack faster than she can react.

I also don't believe Loid's travel speed = combat speed. So he can't run faster than she react. Only physically attack faster than she can react.
Yeah but dodging is the necessary thing here. Pretty sure it's not too far off from combat speed

Yeah but dodging is the necessary thing here. Pretty sure it's not too far off from combat speed
Yeah, Combat speed covers dodging as per the speed page. Though I don't think it'd be easy given the chains are a tad bit faster and randomly popping in from nearly all directions. I think him dodging some is feasible. I just think its not sustainable. Especially if Judgement ends up deciding to restrain him.

I will note this to help you out and to clarify for all the people on the thread, it is (at least in hell. Don't know if this would be the case to a stranger not yet in hell) in character for Judgement to revive the person she's killed over and over again to torture them. Assuming she does this to Loid, he would get many chances at trying to pacify Judgement. I will note she did this because Helltaker chose to go to hell and deemed him a sinner. Not sure if she'd do it to who she believes to be a innocent man on Earth

Especially if Judgement ends up deciding to restrain him.
How fast would she resort to that? Because I'm unsure if she ever immediately tried it with the Helltaker which is the only proper combat I recall her ever engaging in so I assume it's not something she'll immediately go for.
I will note this to help you out and to clarify for all the people on the thread, it is (at least in hell. Don't know if this would be the case to a stranger not yet in hell) in character for Judgement to revive the person she's killed over and over again to torture them. Assuming she does this to Loid, he would get many chances at trying to pacify Judgement. I will note she did this because Helltaker chose to go to hell and deemed him a sinner. Not sure if she'd do it to who she believes to be a innocent man on Earth
If I recall, she would want to win due to SBA. I would have to specify "fully in-character" for this to happen

How fast would she resort to that? Because I'm unsure if she ever immediately tried it with the Helltaker which is the only proper combat I recall her ever engaging in so I assume it's not something she'll immediately go for.

If I recall, she would want to win due to SBA. I would have to specify "fully in-character" for this to happen
It's the very first thing she does to Helltaker as he tries to escape hell. It's only after killing him and reviving him over a thousand times that she starts attacking him by throwing chains.

To be fair, It seemed she also wanted to win when torturing Helltaker. It's not like she wanted things to go his way. I figure SBA meant they want to win, but still fought in-character, even if its a hindering trait like intentionally holding back or overestimating.

To be fair, It seemed she also wanted to win when torturing Helltaker. It's not like she wanted things to go his way. I figure SBA meant they want to win, but still fought in-character, even if its a hindering trait like intentionally holding back or overestimating.
Yeah but it does remove traits where they straight up don't want to win. That one example that always comes up is that one guy that always gives up before every fight for some reason, I don't even remember who that is
It's the very first thing she does to Helltaker as he tries to escape hell. It's only after killing him and reviving him over a thousand times that she starts attacking him by throwing chains.
Is that bloodlust induced? Since you did mention
I will note she did this because Helltaker chose to go to hell and deemed him a sinner. Not sure if she'd do it to who she believes to be a innocent man on Earth

Yeah but it does remove traits where they straight up don't want to win. That one example that always comes up is that one guy that always gives up before every fight for some reason, I don't even remember who that is

Is that bloodlust induced? Since you did mention
It's not a trait that makes her want to lose. It's a trait that makes her want to torture the sinful. If I had to guess, she would revive him a few times, than eventually keep him dead after she feels he had been tortured enough.

Not bloodlusted, she was quite calm, sadistic about it even. But it's probably her job to not let anyone leave hell and to torture the sinful based on her dialouge. So you could argue since they're not in hell she wouldn't do this because she has no obligation to carry out her job on earth (she's also really chill on earth based on the official twitter comics).

Not bloodlusted, she was quite calm, sadistic about it even. But it's probably her job to not let anyone leave hell and to torture the sinful based on her dialouge. So you could argue since they're not in hell she wouldn't do this because she has no obligation to carry out her job on earth (she's also really chill on earth based on the official twitter comics).
Just in-case, are you referring to the reviving part or the restraining part?

Just in-case, are you referring to the reviving part or the restraining part?
Kind of both. Since its her job to torture, she stopped him from escaping. But since its her job to punish those who have either winded up in hell or chose to come to hell for their sins, she revived him.

However, every time she "fights" in the comics, she just immediately opts to restrain. She restrained Modeus and Cerberus for misbehaving on Earth (it's on her profile. Scroll to the bottom where her abilities are described and click the right arrow on the gifs/pictures demonstrating her power)

Pepper... There's a 20,000 times AP gap... Loid literally can't do anything...

Yes, it literally... Doesn't matter. If she attacks him at all he dies.
Hence why I'm arguing for him being able to avoid her attacks. You are literally doing the "hAhA aTtAcK gG" shit that people like @speedster352 do, is it so ******* hard to just let the discussion continue?!

If you're only going to tell me this a stomp, then shut up

Back