• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

I really couldn't outdo the joke anymore so I kept silent

What's Enikdu doing there?

But noice, now time to make the absolutely broken Binah

No rabbits rip

Cafe is real

and waw so cute

You went from saying shes a menace and danger to defending her fast Saikou.

Gonna check the page on my next break

Question, should Red mist get all EGO weapons as her standard equipments? Its in char for her to uses those weapons and technically nothing stop her to gain access to those EGO other than Angela and maybe the manager approval, unlike Binah which they will never give her access to for obvious reason, plus this is likely not an issue for Red mist in the past when she still alive and sane

I'm pretty sure her damage reduction isn't just gameplay mechanics. @ Knight

Looks great tho, not sure what can give you a headache here.

And yeah Red mist should get them all in theory but idk. We should finish every other profile first. I feel like one should showcase all her current weapons she used, not everything in general.

Bird

She has resistance to Black damage yet slightly vulnerable to red damage, it will confusing if you try to explain that she has resistance to physical damage via Black damage yet at the same time she is vulnerable physical damage via she is slightly weak against Red damage and I confused how to worded it better, game has 200IQ logic tbh.

Oh thaaaat, and nice Birb.

Honestly the best thing to do for those is say vulnerability to Red damage, but resistance to "Durability negating" attacks considering that's what Black damage is. I'm not wording it any better rn though since I'm being lazy too.

Lmao

Btw their Madness manip need to be specified, like type 3 for passive and 2 and 3 for those can do White or Black damage.

Eh, I'm not too sure on passive being just Type 3. Like, going mad when seeing something like CENSORED or Nothing There I can understand, but there is nothing inherently eldritch in something like Silent Orchestra, Punishing Bird or Laetitia, yet they all deal mental damage. So I'd say that both type should get Type 2 and 3.

So I'm in the middle of revisions for the profiles and uh, I don't wanna act overly anal or anything but can y'all stick to the rules a bit closer?

RED & BLACK = Scales to AP

WHITE & PALE = No scaling to AP

BLACK = Non-Physical Interaction + Resistance Negation, nothing else gets it

Durability scales to AP regardless unless the abnormality is portrayed as more fragile/more tanky than usual

Probably a bit more stuff but yeah, stick to our standards people.

Back