• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobo vs Doomsday (continued)

Boop. Only thing I can think of is one pinning the other down for the required time.

Doomsday can technically BFR Lobo by tossing him into space, but idk if that's in character. Doomsday can resist vice versa because he can likely develop flight.

Again idk if it's even in-character

Doomsday is basically superior to lobo in terms of power and durability, has reactive adaptation, and has been known to kill superman in one on one fight, meanwhile lobo can regenerate his entire body by possessing a nearby living creature (his soul has been known to possess a snail and then snail became a new lobo). Does doomsday has some resistance to possession?

Lobo probably due to the fact that the guy can kill metaphysical things like gods and Santa Clause. He can kill Doomsday (but not permanently).

@Impress A vote for Doomsday, or just discussion?

@Elgb333 I counted your vote, assuming that it takes too long for Doomsday to the battlefield, correct?

Okie dokie!

@Impress A vote for Doomsday, or just discussion?

@Elgb333 I counted your vote, assuming that it takes too long for Doomsday to the battlefield, correct?
Hi! Yeah I'm giving a slight edge to Lobo. A temporary death is a lose in my opinion, unless it was pointed out that this was a battle to the permanent death.

I can just get it added from an admin then, seems blatant enough to not require a revision

It does say under standard equipment
"His bike, the SpazFrag 666, which can fly through space at Massively FTL speed, responds to his commands, is semi-sentient "

Honestly, I'm going Incon.

DD is more than likely stronger but he can't stop Lobo's Low-Godly nor stop him from possessing something else and resuming the fight. That said, Lobo can't really get past DD's combo of durability, regen and reactive evolution. Plus, even if Lobo did somehow kill DD in a fight, DD would just come back vey quickly due to him having already been killed with physical force.
Hi! Yeah I'm giving a slight edge to Lobo. A temporary death is a lose in my opinion, unless it was pointed out that this was a battle to the permanent death.
Except temporary death is not a loss condition unless they can't bounce back within an hour. For all intensive purposes, it's little different than knocking them out as the death won't stick. If a character kills their opponent but the opponent resurrects within the time limit, the fight is back on.

Back