• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Living Tribunal and all others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

This revision wiil prove Living Tribunal's 1-A tier, and all of characters which sciles from him.

Arguments and facts
Lets start sciling with Eternity.

Eternity perecive reality in transfinite levels, also Eternity has an infinite-dimensional structures inside . Also Eternity exist in space beyond all realities , beyond all real or imagined things . Last two feats shold be on 1-A tier, but you will ask why... so lets see on Dream's profile .

likely Outerverse level (His oldest incarnation exists beyond space and time, in the space beyond space and space beneath space...)

This is general argument for 1-A tier. But I have more...

Eternity was reffered as non-physical being , this mean that this being, like other Marvel's Abstracts are beyond the physic and any other physical concepts (including spatial dimensions).

What about Living Tribunal? He transcends Eternity by hierarchy . Also that was reffered here .

So, at least TLT should have 1-A tier

Simply transcending High 1-B/infinite dimensions usually just means a higher degree of High 1-B/infinite dimensions, but you can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.

Antvasima said:
Simply transcending High 1-B/infinite dimensions usually just means a higher degree of High 1-B/infinite dimensions, but you can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.
I mean the part of non-physics and beyond-all-reality space

Oh and we forgetting that that Eternity has a realm beyond the highest level of reality and tanked the destruction of the highest level of reality.

I'm kinda neutral on this, but Eternity was shown to reside beyond all time, space, levels of reality and dream here.

Again, please read the entire previous thread.

TLT cannot be upgraded because comic characters require more info to be upgraded than VN characters do we can say manga>comics in the grand scheme of things like the weebs we are.

Jk lol. In all non-trolling seriousness, Ant's right. It's not enough. Though it may still be best to get a knowledgeable second opinion.

The current LT is technically not portrayed as superior to the First Firmament, but we also try to use our own evaluations nowadays, not strictly those of ACF.

Anyway, please read the preceding thread that I linked to. We should preferably close this one.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, please read the preceding thread that I linked to. We should preferably close this one.
^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back