• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Witch Academy possibly downgrade? Lets discuss it.

So, all characters in the verse are likely Sub Relativistic due this

Speed: Likely Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Shooting Star twice)

but the problem is, Shooting star is rated as one of the fastest things in the verse, and nobody scales to it directly, if they scaled to it, they shouldnt even need it first of all, it would be Reactions and Combat speed AT BEST, because no character in the verse scales to the travel speed of Shooting Star, being able to react and hold it it's reaction/combat speed at best

the feat in question is in Akko profile, as it mentions

Speed: Likely Sub-Relativistic (Kept up with Shooting Star twice)

but thats not even true, she needed to put metal chains around her body to not fell down of the Shooting Star

So, my suggestion is, make the Sub Relativistic characters be just Reaction and Combat speed, and to these who can use Shooting Star to fly, they can keep it travel/flight/movement speed with Shooting Star, but it need to be specificied that its due Shooting Star

Last edited:
Akko had to use the cannon just to get her into the air. She was able to somewhat keep pace with it otherwise.
No, she didnt not was comparable to it speed, controlling the Shooting Star while under/up (idk the word my english is bad) it is not the same as having it applying to her travel speed, unless u think that a dude who works in airplanes can move at supersonic speeds due controlling it lmao

Akko had to use the cannon just to get her into the air. She was able to somewhat keep pace with it otherwise.
No, she was not capable of doing so based on that clip. She was launched towards it and grabbed onto it, that is not keeping up with it.

No, she didnt not was comparable to it speed, controlling the Shooting Star while under/up (idk the word my english is bad) it is not the same as having it applying to her travel speed, unless u think that a dude who works in airplanes can move at supersonic speeds due controlling it lmao
I’m gonna fight to keep this Sub-Relativistic speed, aaaahh….

Gonna look for a few more caps to make my case.

I’m gonna fight to keep this Sub-Relativistic speed, aaaahh….
it will remain sub-relativistic to her combat speed and reaction speed, it just wont be applied to her travel speed, like, she doenst run at sub-relativistic speed, but she can indeed fight at sub-relativistic speeds and react to sub-relativistic speed movements

which is reaction speed

No, she was using it, she just was carried by it, thats different of keeping with it, if I hold myself in a plane, does it means that I can keep up with it?
No, I meant, the Noir Rod was able to keep up with Shooting Star, not Akko. But yeah, that should be fine.

Back