• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TriforcePower1 said:
Dragon Maid is High 6-C now?
They have been since July of last year.

Both adults in a child's body

Kanna is a child in a child's body.

that can transform into a much more powerful versions of themselves,

Kanna can't do this.

are among the youngest in their verses

If you count the humans of DM I guess this checks out.

but are still among the Top Tiers of their verses.

If by top you mean second to last, yes, I suppose Kanna is the Top Tier of her verse.

This is too matching for a match to not be made.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you've either not watched Dragon Maid at all or not in a couple years.

There is no difference in powers and abilities between Tohru's human and dragon forms, as the only difference between these forms is her appearance, as explained here.

This same principle applies to all the dragons of the series.

Yeah let's see lemme argue for the character with no resistance to time stop, who is at a severe range and versatility disadvantage, and whose AP/dura is lower than the extremely casual feat of the character her opponent beat even without his best equipment.

Timestop only last 3 seconds abd has big cooldown, if it can help.

Also, they start 20m from each other so I don't think range matters.

Back