• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link being small star level?

Can someone give me a good, detailed answer as to why composite Link is that level?

Why does the master sword and Full TriForce make him that level?

I have issues with this.

One, this feat is more visual then an actual feat. If he really flipped the planet, enemies would not remain on the ground as well as the trees.

Two, this feat came from a non-canon game

And three, even the person who calced the feat did it simply for kicks, and in no way do most other proficient calcers on that site happen to think the feat isn't simply visual.

Therefore, I think Link should be downgraded back to whatever level he was at before.

People flip planets all the time in fiction, this isn't anything new.

As for that, that's why there are two separate entries in the Composite page.

Oh, I just noticed that. I have one more question though. Why is Link considered Planet level for beating Majora and Demise. Last I checked, there's not really any decisive evidence that puts Majora at planet level.

It's more Demise, since the Triforce has demonstrated casual planetary reality-warping and power and whatnot, and Demise had the full triforce, which meant that Link defeated that while he himself was nerfed due to lacking the Triforce of Courage. It was only ever Planet+ because it was never proven to be anything higher, and even that's not true given that I've recently discovered another planet flip feat in the Sun's Sung from Ocarina of Time that will most certainly net Large Planet Level once it gets calced.

No, it is not. The Song of Time was specifically made for the purpose of time manipulation, if the Sun's Song existed then the entire significance of the Ocarina of Time as an artifact would be rendered moot. Not to mention, turn day into night or vice versa is the only thing that that song does.

No, it wasn't. The Song of Time has been shown to only go as far back as three days. The only way he could even move time forward was by pulling out the Master Sword.

That has nothing to do with it. Show me a time when the Sun's Song did anything other than that.

Also, gameplay mechanics much? If you could reverse time to the time before you fell down the hole to Termina, you'd break the game. No matter how early it is, you cannot reverse it past that point.

It's usefulness would not be rendered useless because it moves time forward, something the Ocarina can't do.

No. It's called avoiding an NLF. With that same kind of logic, I could argue Link can time travel all the way back to the beggining of the universe just because he can use the Ocarina. The maximum it can go back as shown in the game is 3 days, therefore that's its limit.

Back