• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pressure point to ayanokouji

Pressure point to ayanokouji [Revision]

This feat^

ayanokouji punched nagumo's chest until he fainted.

according to ayanokouji: nagumo will not faint for long until he wakes up 20 or 30 minutes.

with the fainting nagumo the ayanokouji must have done damage

Last edited:
I also don't see any dura neg here, he just punch the guy hard in the chest and make him faint
he punched in the chest because the chest is close to the heart and I have also pointed out the picture of the chest and the fall but the imgur link is problematic, should have punched the chest has given damage so that he fainted and heart is also included in the organs moreover the chest is close to the heart

because of that I put "Limited" only because he punched not penetrating to get to the heart even

he punched in the chest because the chest is close to the heart and I have also pointed out the picture of the chest and the fall but the imgur link is problematic, should have punched the chest has given damage so that he fainted and heart is also included in the organs moreover the chest is close to the heart

because of that I put "Limited" only because he punched not penetrating to get to the heart even
anyone can punch to the chest like that, so everyone get Limited Dura Neg now???

The scenario here is Ayanokoji punched him so hard or in the sweet spot that it hit his nerves or was just a head on attack that was powerful enough to knock them clean out. This isn’t a Dura neg scenario.

He simply did so with brute force. Think about it this way, if nagumo had higher dura than koji can output, would that punch really still make nagumo feint?

Jit if i were to do this to my friend would i get dura neg? You see replace Nagumo with lets say Yang (RWBY). If Ayanokouji were to punch Yang is there without a shadow of a doubt proof that no matter the person’s durab he could have the same affect. No. Because this isn’t durab negation. The effect was caused by a regular attack.

I mean come on, punching someone so hard they collapse isnt durab negation. Why is this a question.

Back