• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilithmon vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilithmon by shinoharaa-d9xmpek
Ultima Madoka Newtype Special Magazine 2012 Dec

Lilithmo - 0 ( )

Madoka - 0 ( )

This is Cybersleuth Lilithmon.

Both are 2-A, Lilithmon is NOT High 2-A.

Speed is Equalized (hmmm how will this work with Madoka being nigh omnipresent?)

no knowledge or preptime

both are in-character.

EDTED TO remove battle from Isolation Zone as it made Madoka 3d compated to Lilithmon 4d.

Can Lilithmon destroy concepts or only create them?

Also Madoka exists literally everywhere except for the Isolation Zone....

Kaltias said:
Can Lilithmon destroy concepts or only create them?
Also Madoka exists literally everywhere except for the Isolation Zone....
isnt Lilithmon here also 3d?

True Lilithmon is 5D.

About the match, not sure. Lilthmon is a bit above baseline 2-A from what I recall, and she has the better offense, but Madoka has the better defense (type 9 + a better acausality based on what I know of Lilithmon, although i'll wait for Dragon before making a call about that)

I don't know here tbh. Lilithmon has complete control over her concept of Lust and Sin and can inflict those sins upon Madoka and Possess her. And defeating an avatar of Madoka would be useful. I dunno though....

Madoka did manipulated the concept of Wraiths and Witches who are heavily related with human emotions.

To elaborate a bit on the acausality thing, Madoka is acausal for being a singularity of cause and effect, not existing in the multiverse at all (as human Madoka that is. She exists as a concept) with her conceptual self being unable to interact with anyone/nobody can interact with her (although potent enough conceptual manipulation bypass that as showed by Homura).

Also apparently exists outside regular space-time but that comes from a manga I have yet to read

Has Madoka shown the ability to harm and kill nonexistent beings and kill beyond nonexistence?

I don't know. Although Madoka herself was already erased from the multiverse in order to become 2-A, so maybe? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

A thorough conceptual killing/erasing should probably work on Demon Lords, frankly speaking since unlike Dexmon they still have some manner of Digicore.

There's also incapacitation to consider.

Not saying either one wins, just that Madoka shouldn't be helpless.

Also Madoka is not non-existent as far as I'm aware. She exists engraved and whatever and in a state above. I discussed this for like, 200 posts or so in a past thread.

Not budging on this one.

I even asked Azzy for confirmation and he said he didn't remember anything of the sort either at the time.

@Dragon

That's more or less where the type 9 comes from actually. She was erased from the regular multiverse, but she continues existing in a higher plane of existence (referring to the fact that she is purely a concept, not higher dimensional)

Madoka's stuff should still work since she can harm conceptual stuff and is quite abstract herself.

Otherwise I'd have said she would have 0 means of even touching the TD back then as opposed to actually debating that so much.

That's all I needed to know. Well the issue here is that I don't know how Lilithmon can go against Type 9 as I am unfamiliar with how to combat it.

Madoka's type 9 is bypassed by potent enough conceptual manipulation. Lilithmon should be able to harm her without too many problems using her own. Not one-shotting, but harming yes

Hmm, okay then. So, this is tough. If Lilithmon in truth can hurt True Madoka, then I can see Lilithmon winning this due to her powerful regen/resurrection negation, the ability to turn resistances into weaknesses and vice versa and a nice list of insta-kills. Then there is the SGDL's absorption. But I am unsure....

Personally speaking I feel like Madoka might win in a battle of attrition.

But too lazy to debate it.

• waits for anyone to vote so I can just bandwagon in some reasons above.
Put my vote with the majority for reasons below.

This all depends of if Lilithmon can go through that Type 9. If so, I say Lilithmon via the "Poison" move she has along with other things.

-Notices something's off.

-Notices Lilithmon's range wasn't updated since the time she was 5-B

-........sigh.....We need to do a Digimon range revision....

Anyway, if not I say Madoka through a war of attrition.

Madoka isn't completely helpless. She has stuff like death manipulation coming from her magical girl form and causality manipulation that does affect people whose acausality is only time paradox immunity (aka Homura who kept her memories after a multiversal retcon)

@Kalt, True, but I feel like Lilithmon has a few more options. And Lilithmon can inflict Madoka with Lust and Posess her and become a new Lilithmon. Plus, Lilithmon's resurrection is actually extremely fast. Then there is the absorption. Of course like I said, this depends on if Lilithmon can eventually go through Type 9.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Kalt, True, but I feel like Lilithmon has a few more options.
Me in the other thread: TD has more options.

Dragon: But quality over quantity!

Here: "Lilithmon has more options."

I see how it is... ovo

Wouldn't the resurrection be negated if the concept Lilithmon relies on is destroyed?

Also:

>Possessing Madoka with lust. Result

If she wins against Madoka it could be done, I suppose but fear the one with a perfect score of wins via sitting comfortably where anyone who doesn't stomp gets haxxed.

Homura is totally the Lucemon of PMMM.

Fallen angels? Check.

Haxed? Check.

2-A? Check.

Spammed? Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back