• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightning vs. Flames (Happy-Go-Lucky Divisive Characters Edition) (7-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zark2099 said:
Sexquakes
Please don't tell me he gets his ap from horny hulk on she hulk action

Natsu upscales from 224 megatons, and he does have his rage power to further increase his ap, but I doubt it'd make up the difference. From the little I read of ultimate marvel Thor seemed a brawler- is that a fair assumption?

He gets his AP from Horny Hulk on She-Hulk action, correct

He is a capable fighter, able to match Valhallan armies and Hela's forces, alongside being comparable to Valkyrie, a highly skilled warrior.

His brawler nature was early on, when he wasn't acquainted with his powers, he is quite skilled otherwise

Jeezus, Ultimate Marvel never fails to be effing weird

Hmmm, then I'd be forced to give it to Thor. Natsu is plenty skilled as well but assuming Valkyrie is as old as I'm assuming she is, then Thor has a firm experience advantage in his corner, plus he has a relative versatility advantage, seeing as Natsu's more "exotic" abilities are more Hax-defensive in nature

All this said (and I do apologise for bringing it up here), if the ap is gained from Hulk and She-Hulk... "copulating" shouldn't the result be split in half? Since it was a "joint effort" and Thor only scales to the Hulk not both together

I mean it was cowgirl position, so only one was generating vibrations is my assumption, and even then, the force of them striking against one another would imply both of them would be getting the same KE.

Why do you force me to discuss the mechanics of 7-A lewding

Zark2099 said:
I mean it was cowgirl position...

Why do you force me to discuss the mechanics of 7-A lewding
I regret asking, I truly do. I hate Ultimate Marvel. I'll take your word for it.

This is going in the most ridiculous thread btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back