• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay hear me out. I know this would be a stomp in a straight up fight but I think with the way I have it set up it could work.

Light and Kira move to New York. Light is aware that somewhere in the city is a serial killer(Kira) but he knows nothing about him and will be actively looking for leads on him. Kira knows that the Infamous "Kira" is in this city and recognizes him as a threat but has no clue who he is and will be looking for any possible leads on him.

I hope with this scenario the "fight" could be considered fair.

Speed is equalized and this is first key Kira.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Light_Yagami

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yoshikage_Kira

Light: 1

Kira: 1

Incon:

If the Duwang Gang could find Yoshikage, Light definitely can. Yoshikage isn't that good at covering his tracks, and is honestly pretty careless. I give it to Light.

The duwang Gang couldnt find Kira. They only found him through an incredibly fate encounter that killed one of them and only found him because said killed friend happened to have 500 mini drones that gave them a clue.

If Light doesnt have anything other than his name and the fact he exists, he'll never find him, especially given Kira doesnt leave evidence, he only left evidence twice over the course of 15 years and one piece of evidence was because an invisible punch ghost took said evidence off him by force.

Kira could probably see the shinigami, but Light shouldn't be able to see Killer Queen, and so if he ventures out into public with ryuk, he gets dusted. Vote for Kira queen

Stand Users have shown the ability to see and sense a multitude of spiritual things, not just Stands, including kamis, vagabounds, ghosts, Stands (obviously), purgatory, angels, souls and more.

Ryuk probably falls under a entity a Stand User could see.

Rohan Kishibe shit and the angels, Bruno's death, Giorno sees Bruno get taken to heaven by angels.

Drawing angels to take a dead character's soul up to heaven isn't really a stylistic choice, 80s Dio and JoJonium Dio is a style choice or how modern jojo characters are toned opposed to a walking wall, having angels come down to carry up mama bruno to heaven doesn't really qualify.

However, Ryuk could also be walking around with anyone. It is unreasonable to find the killer just because he is close to 'Light'. At best, they enter into a conversation with Ryuk and Light pretends not to see them and continues on their way. If Ryuk doesn't betray him

However, Ryuk could also be walking around with anyone. It is unreasonable to find the killer just because he is close to 'Light'. At best, they enter into a conversation with Ryuk and Light pretends not to see them and continues on their way. If Ryuk doesn't betray him
However Ryuk almost every time goes with light. The only time he don't is when he was taken a command. Of course he can also go with public with light however it's already would motivate Kira to take actions(maybe even to try to spy on Ryuk).

Yes only if Light notices this. Ryuku gets away from himself at certain times. Alternatively, Ryuk may be wandering around someone who will soon die.
After all, Light draws attention, but there is insufficient evidence to catch

Back