• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Turner Vs Misa Amane

Light is much smarter but when Misa sees him, it's game over. I'll wait for more input before making a vote but leaning towards Misa.

Both have above average intellect but that doesn't mean they are at the same level. Light's deduction ability and overall smartness is more than Misa's. She got caught by L but Light was able to engage L in even contest.

Damn, I forgot we were using a different Light lol I was thinking about Yagami...It sounded a little weird when Bill said both Light and Misa have above average intellect, I was sure Light Yagami is genius ovo

Light utterly stomps with his probability and mind hax.

And, if Watari is indeed a surname, he can just kill her thru that or order people from the police to look for Misa's name and shoot her on sight if they do see "the other Kira" or any other thing they couldnt possibly know.

Or order some exxtremists to suicide bomb on any building he could suspect Misa is in.

Misa wouldn't resist the temptation of Shinigami Eyes. If Light does not kill her at the earliest, he's gone for good.

Besides, Rem won't be sitting idle either. She'd do pretty much anything for Misa.

Misa for Llama's first reason.

I'm pretty sure that Rem would be outside assistance . . . Would she(Rem) still be alive at the time of this battle?

I also just realized that this is probably necro . . .

Legit, a stomp. Light writes "Criminal X tracks down and kills Kira, then kills himself." Twenty times. Due to the Note's bullshit probability manip and mind manipulation, the controlled guys will cap off Misa wayyyy before she even bothers getting the Shinigami eyes.

Honestly, literally only because of the last scene, Turner can stomp out basically every Kira due to how insane his version of the Death Note is.

Back