• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Turner slight ability add

Shouldn't he have probability manipulation? It's stated in the profile that he does have probability manipulation but it isn't on the "Powers and Abilities" section.

I'm not much knowledgeable on Light Turner, but did he literally manipulate probability or just made a good deduction about the last page of Death Note? The profile doesn't make it much clear.

Well, if this is what they're referring to, Then Light manipulated probability by making sure the page of the death note is cosumed by fire by writing what happens in the Death Note. Although, I haven't watched the film at all (The only time I sorta watched it was from E;R), so I'm not the most knowledgable about the movie.

Back