• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see if i can learn some new techniques from you, Professor.

Byleth is 1.6 Megatons

Ryu is 6.3 Megatons by the only refrence I can find.

So Ryu has a massive AP advantage here, and massively outranges in his highest key (though he still tehcnically outranges slightly in base). Byleth's range is only several meters and their time manip is a rewind that's going to put them back into an unfavorable position.

Byleth gets 13 tries at this, but the range and AP differance is brutal and Ryu's no mook on the battlefield, I'm not sure 13 tries is enough. I think Ryu takes this.

Back