• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let see how this goes: Zi-O Oma Form VS Xeno Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Goku have his Key Sword?

Goku stamina reduction wouldn't really work since Oma form constantly apply stamina to Sougo.

Not sure how Goku is supposed to keep Oma down due to his type 8 and his Causality manip. While Oma can summoned someone like Genm God billion, Decade, Ex-Aid Mighty Novel and hax Goku to death.

I will give Goku Key Sword if necessary.

I believe that Goku acausality might help him against past alteration.

Zi O resist neg. Since Baraku resists Causality Manip and have his own Acausality so yeah.

Oma also resists all the hax on Key Sword as well, so very unlikely that it would actually affect him.

Goku stamina reduction wouldn't really work since Oma form constantly apply stamina to Sougo.

Not sure how Goku is supposed to keep Oma down due to his type 8 and his Causality manip. While Oma can summoned someone like Genm God billion, Decade, Ex-Aid Mighty Novel and hax Goku to death.
Dimensional Domain passively turn stamina to 1 and always active (permant) and another passive stamina reduction will stack on DD to make it 0, so i need to know how the constant apply stamina work
I don't know about his causal, according to his profile, if he need to travel to past to make it work then stamina stun will keep him there, type 8 is moot if he get incap through stamina stun, and Goku could also summon Chronoa to timestop and sealing, Demigra to mind hax, madness hax, corrupt hax, sealing, BFR, could also summon Xeno Trunks with his busted Keyswords

Dimensional Domain passively turn stamina to 1 and always active (permant) and another passive stamina reduction will stack on DD to make it 0, so i need to know how the constant apply stamina work
I don't know about his causal, according to his profile, if he need to travel to past to make it work then stamina stun will keep him there, type 8 is moot if he get incap through stamina stun, and Goku could also summon Chronoa to timestop and sealing, Demigra to mind hax, madness hax, corrupt hax, sealing, BFR, could also summon Xeno Trunks with his busted Keyswords

Well, Oma form still constantly supply himself with stamina. So at best it's a loop of Oma getting up.

And Oma hax works through people who's resists time hax that bypass Acasuality.

Zi-O II Ridewatch basically undo any event if he feel like it, and his precog work through people who resist precog.

Oma will just be in a constant loop of getting stunned and getting up, due to DD being permanent once it is in effect.

Anyways, since Goku isn't going to be a sitting duck here, he'd one shot with any ability once DD begins taking affect.

Does Oma have any passives?

Well, Oma form still constantly supply himself with stamina. So at best it's a loop of Oma getting up.

And Oma hax works through people who's resists time hax that bypass Acasuality.

Zi-O II Ridewatch basically undo any event if he feel like it, and his precog work through people who resist precog.
1. Okay
2. what do you mean time hax??
3. So he can only use it defensively, but because he in state of constant stun and get-up, can he use his causal hax

So Dimensional Domain activates before the Attack Phase if the character is an Attacker and sets Stamina to 1. The Attack Phase is, as you can guess, when the fighting happens, with characters being able to land multiple attacks on an enemy in one Attack Phase.

Also, there are multiple Passive Abilities that can be activated before the Player chooses Attackers and thus wouldn't activate Dimensional Domain.

Also, there are multiple Passive Abilities that can be activated before the Player chooses Attackers and thus wouldn't activate Dimensional Domain.
Well this is just game mechanic, also Dimensional Domain is belong to boss Xeno Goku not playable Xeno Goku, thus the skill always present and blast player's characters stamina to 1 unless player have card that prevent from being stun when their stamina to 0, card prevent stamina reduce is useless as DD rather reduce the stamina, it set the stamina immeadiately to 1.

The way Ohma replenishes is by using Midband Liner Anthem. The way it works is by using the energy from the Ohm Ziku-Driver and converting it into biological energy to supply his body.

That being said, Goku doesn't have any fear resistance. Does Goku have any way to counter Ohma Fear haxing him? All Goku needs to do is look at his mask and be under the fear hax.

Oma can also just rewrite the timeline and make Goku his ally. His timeline rewrite bypasses Acausality type 1.

Oma can alter Goku's future with Woz's book.

Edit: oh wait nvm, idk if it bypasses Acausality type 1.

Last edited:
what stops Dimensional Domain?

and Goku could also summon Chronoa to timestop and sealing, Demigra to mind hax, madness hax, corrupt hax, sealing, BFR, could also summon Xeno Trunks with his busted Keyswords
versus thread rules make basically summoning impossible

those are the rules

• Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:
    • If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)
    • If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)
    • If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
    • Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method (i.e. Pokémon Trainers and Digimon Tamers).
    • In addition, matches added this way must be limited to two participants per "team" to keep debates orderly and organized, with the exception being characters who primarily battle with summons or familiars. This rule mainly exists because it would create misleading results with weaker participants benefitting from stronger partners, and because it would be too messy to properly structure the win and loss sections with too many characters in each matchup result.

Well, that's worded wrongly, summoning isn't counted as 2v1. Just like clones if you summon another character after the match has already begun then that just counted as another Ability of the character and is perfectly valid for a versus, doesn't matter how vital the summoning is to their combat ability.

Well, that's worded wrongly, summoning isn't counted as 2v1. Just like clones if you summon another character after the match has already begun then that just counted as another Ability of the character and is perfectly valid for a versus, doesn't matter how vital the summoning is to their combat ability.
even better, if team vs 1 isn't summon, then the rule that says "Or utilize summons or familiars as their primary combat method" says everything. Xeno Goku dosen't need summoning, it's not like a pokemon trainer (Ass the rule speaks) who has to summon pokemon in order for a fair match.

Don't think the summons would mean much. Oma actually resists every single hax that was brought up. They still don't have any answer to Oma resetting the timeline by thinking, fear haxing by sight and plot haxing by speak.

Oma has like, 30 over variations of information analysis and can find out that Goku is leagues stronger than him.

He's going to start off with hax. Also, does Goku know that killing him won't work? Because he has type 8 and High-Godly.

Oma has Ichigo's stamina, which means he has limitless stamina.

ok but the second the battle starts he’s already drained, how’s he gonna do that before goku just knocks him out

Oma's Midband Liner Anthem constantly replenishes his stamina. Timeline restart happens with thought, fear hax is through sight and plot hax is through speak. All three are very easy to pull off. His time stop, which is thought base as well, work on people who resist time stop which would give him even more time to pull of his hax.

versus thread rules make basically summoning impossible
i don't think that stops goku from summoning in the rules it says "If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)" like this goku and vegeta are known to fight with each other same as chronoa. so it does not stop him

Oma Form also passively summons an army of past Kamen Riders to aid him in battle. Goku would have to kill all of them to get to Zi-O.

Oh? So this Sougo also have all of Oma power as well?

Cool then, since he have Baraku power he just stand there and power null all of Goku abilities.

No worry, the resistance to powernull won't help.

Oma's Midband Liner Anthem constantly replenishes his stamina. Timeline restart happens with thought, fear hax is through sight and plot hax is through speak. All three are very easy to pull off. His time stop, which is thought base as well, work on people who resist time stop which would give him even more time to pull of his hax.
Goku resist fear hax and time stop, and he have multiple stamina reduction passives so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back