• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

After 10 years I found my DSi XL.

Are Zelda DS games good?
We're on the same boat, I've finally got my eds back up and working after not having played it in 8 years.

There's OoT 3d, Majora 3d, the Oracle games, 4SA, the other Classic 2d Zelda ganes

After 10 years I found my DSi XL.

Are Zelda DS games good?
Theyre, ok? I mean i never loved them but for when they came out and being handheld theyre good. Prob "aged" a bit tho. Like theyre a neat lil thing but i wouldnt jack them off.
Assuming you mean PH and ST.

Was bound to happen sooner or later, but the rom for echoes is now out there (For real this time, people said it happened like last week but that was fake) and leaks are gonna start cropping up

Damn just got spoiled on some lore stuff, and it snowballed because I'm of those people who will get spoiled on something and decide to just go down the rabbit hole. Blegh, fool that I be.

Was bound to happen sooner or later, but the rom for echoes is now out there (For real this time, people said it happened like last week but that was fake) and leaks are gonna start cropping up
spoilers....
Damn just got spoiled on some lore stuff, and it snowballed because I'm of those people who will get spoiled on something and decide to just go down the rabbit hole. Blegh, fool that I be.
Is Tingle finally 1-C?

Well due to funny timezones and such the spoilers are now just gonna be super rampent, there's already several of thoses "all bosses and ending" videos with the classic four bosses with final boss in the middle thumbnails showing up.

My copy actually arrived early lol, this is the third switch game in a row I've preordered that got delivered to me a day before it actually comes out (In england anyway).

Are there any good feats?
:) probably the highest thing for a playable Zelda character
q84nt4.gif

Cleaned out space.

Already Class 25 (Maybe 100), 9-A without any upgrades, just Zelda herself. Which is above average Hylian (like 9-B Class 5).

Obv playing still, gonna no life this, but atm I think we have at least 7-Aish in the bag, along with FTE, Class K.
I'm assuming you're volunteering to do Zelda?
Not particularly, if I do it, yeah it's gonna be super comprehensive, detailed, and also take half a year.
I'll help, do calcs, list off shit, and gather stuff but prob best if someone else does the foundation or it'll take awhile.

Obv playing still, gonna no life this, but atm I think we have at least 7-Aish in the bag, along with FTE, Class K.
Same tbh. I'll be collecting feats too.
Not particularly, if I do it, yeah it's gonna be super comprehensive, detailed, and also take half a year.
I'll help, do calcs, list off shit, and gather stuff but prob best if someone else does the foundation or it'll take awhile.
I can make a foundation, then. I'm really good at starting profiles, less so at finishing them.

Idc who starts it, the main hurdle would be just deciding how balls deep we wanna go in detailing her shit. Atm it's already looking like it's gonna be kind of hefty, like a diet BOTW Link which says a lot because our botw Link profile needs a fuckton still.

Another thing we gotta decide is keys.

Atm no good speed feats past subsonic+ but I'm sure Beamos is in here somewhere for that free rel-FTL given they even got scrimbo in this shit.

Idc who starts it, the main hurdle would be just deciding how balls deep we wanna go in detailing her shit. Atm it's already looking like it's gonna be kind of hefty, like a diet BOTW Link which says a lot because our botw Link profile needs a fuckton still.

Another thing we gotta decide is keys.

Atm no good speed feats past subsonic+ but I'm sure Beamos is in here somewhere for that free rel-FTL given they even got scrimbo in this shit.
There won't be much of a need to detail her platforming stuff; I think we should just detail the monsters she can summon and what Tier they're each at, as well as spawning Beds and food giving her a pseudo-Self Sustenance.

Back