• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of legends speed and DC scaling

SeiryuShin

VS Battles
Retired
In light of Weeklybattles and Everlasting's concerns I am making this page in light of viewing the pages on League of Legends champions and after talking to several veterans in regards to the lore I believe some of these stas and scalings are too heavily based on Game mechanics/misrepresentation. In particular I am talking about Kennen - his lightning magic is listed as being massively hypersonic however it is generated differently from cloud to groud lightning and travels at a slower pace - other lightning spells on the Fields of Valor only travel at double digit hypersonic speeds and Kennen's is no different. Even if it was tripl digit hypersonic there is the problem of distance over when it was dodged, and the fact many champions are not noted in lore or even in the game itself as being capable of dodging. I will remove the block on 3 pages I made but otherwise I believe scaling to Kennen's lightning magic is dubious at best and should be removed from these pages. I would also note many of these pages are unlocked - I have changed a few to members only however there are far more pages than I anticipated.

"artifically created lightning then

point remains the same, there's no evidence it's significantly faster than the lightning used by other champions, and what's more no one has brought concrete evidence even half the champions listed can react or dodge to it - in fact LoL's own cinematics show the opposite" - reposting in response to mechanics of kennen's lightning

Back