• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League Of Legends Odyssey Kayn Upgrade

AP

Odyssey Kayn 2C/2B

2C:

"I've destroyed realities. What threat is this beast?"
And vsbw's reason for L2C Kayn is because he destroyed a single reality and that he scales to other dark stars who are relative to each other
I think Thresh destroying multiple realities and being relative to Rhaast puts him at 2C

2B:

"The entrails of countless realities are shattering in my wake!"
'Countless realities'
lets break this down;
for dark star rhaast it is said that countless realities's inner organs (universes, galaxies etc.) were all destroyed to pieces by him(Rhaast)
Since vsbw takes a single reality as l2c and rhaast destroys countless inner organs inside those countless realities thats why i think rhaast and kayn should be 2B in my opinion

Conclusion:
i think for 2C oddyssey (except base) he needs all the keys (only odyssey rhaast/shadow assasin)

its same for kayn and all Dark Star/Cosmic characters will reach 2-B (cause they are relative to each other)

HAX

Passive Existence Erasure

Dark Stars were mentioned in this Q&A but thats not the main topic
Sentient signularity that mindlessly erases existence! just by being there.
'Their presence destroys the existance'
and when we look at passive haxs their mere presence easily qualifies for passive hax. which means all dark stars should have passive existance erasure

Beyond Dimensional Exist Type 1

They can exist beyond the reality

Them existing beyond the reality would give them bde 1 which would give kayn bde 1 (beyond dimensional exist type 1)

Immortality 8

one of the feats as proof for immo 8 kayn is that Rhaast ,who was 'Ora's voice, itself' long time ago hidden in galaxies, being turned into a weapon. If you look at the quote Rhaast says 'would you rather stay death?' after kayn dies, which shows Kayn can't die as long as he has the Scythe rhaast is trapped in.

Proof for Rhaast being a weapon and him having connections with kayn; (shown here)

i think those who scale to this are Base odyssey kayn/cosmic emperor kayn. They can use rhaasts power therefore they can also get immortalitly 8

Agree:

@Protector_Hunk @InfNoyan @Baabasaplar95

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
BDE 1 false i guess, can you explain me with good contexts please? Then i can agree all.
To explain briefly, the 'dark star' type can exist independently outside of reality and can exist beyond all dependencies within reality. Of course, this is not something everyone can do because it's not a region or a realm, but a state of existence. If we consider the conditions that reality holds, we know it includes space-time, so being independent of that would require giving beyond dimensional existence 1 (BDE 1) for all dark stars.

Back