• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Layered intang/incorp, void manip, NPI with nep and more

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
With layered intangibility or incorporeality a thing now.i wanna ask what logical conclusion people would have on situations.

Layered intang against void manipulation.
Layered intang against Cm type 2 or Abstract
Layered intang against nep type 1
Layered intang against nep type 2
Layered intang against npi on both nep type
Layered intang against someone capable of punching someones concept to affect them rather than directly interacting with their body.
Layered intang against EE that can also erase someones concept/history/fundament aspect of their existence.

If abstract concept type 2 Info type 2 and such is considered as something that exist deeper than soul. Would npi against them logically allows them to hit something that is layered incorporeal or intangibility towards soul?

its probably case by case because

Conceptual NEP isn't the same as AE Type 1 so touching 1 doesn't mean you can touch the other

but Touching a AE Type 1 could probably let you touch tag someone who has layered (even infinitely layered) intag or incorporeal state of being

Soul based NEP vs being a Soul aren't equatable too. Their different mechanics so touching one doesn't mean you can touch the other.

Imo perhaps the strongest ones that could be layered is is Conceptual NEP and Layered Type 1 AE.

Layered Type 1 AE could probably let you tag all others even if layered infinitely except maybe Concepeptual NEP

but its not the same for conceptual NEP. It might help you with Soul or mind based NEP possibly, but they would still need feats of affecting souls and whatnot.

Still falls short on plot based nep type 5 or causality based NEP

Hopefully what i said makes sense to you. This is all just my thoughts i could be very wrong.

Edit:
Adding in things like Informational NEP, intag, incop, or Essence varitaion, or existing as a "Law" starts to make things confusing. Sicne those can be equatable to even type 1 concepts from what i been told.

Back