• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavenza's told me a lot about you: Elizabeth vs Akira Kurusu

Jokers fought the little sister, what about the bigger sister?

Pre-Satanael Akira

Speed Unequal

Battle in Monad

Elizabeth:

Joker:

Yeah Elizabeth tends to spam Megidolan if Omnipotent Orb is in use. She does still have her transmutation as well.

iirc Caroline and Justine are weaker separately than as Lavenza. And Elizabeth, Theo, and Margaret are >> Lavenza. And are we sure Igor is actually combat capable in the 1st place?

I am pretty sure he is combat capable.

Lavenza said that his power has not fully returned to him.

Morgana said that Igor created him from using Igor's remaining strength. Indicating that Igor has been fighting Yaldy and is on the losing end.

Also, Yaldy takes over the Velvet room and its entirety. Pretty sure that already makes him above any Velvet room attendant.

Controlling the Velvet Room doesn't indicate any strength tho. It's appearance depends on the Protagonist, not Igor. It's why Belladonna and Nameless aren't visible anymore.

That doesn't indicate a fight moreso as Igor being imprisoned in Mementos. Especially since when Igor returns he's apparently still been at his desk from when Yaldabaoth jailed him. And we see in previous games that his power is Persona Fusion and creating Life (The Velvet Room Residents and Morgana) not necessarily fighting. Not to mention Caroline and Justine can challenge the same late game Joker that later fights Yaldabaoth.

But I digress. I'll make this Pre-Satanael Joker since EoG is too controversial.

Akira won against the twin, but storywise, he won that fight with the help from the rest of the PT. And we know that;

Elizabeth>Lavenza>= Caroline and Justine.

So voting for Elizabeth for now.

Not really sure about Elizabeth>Lavenza part tho tbh.

Can you give me a quote for that on?

Ps. Nevermind found that in Caroline and Justine page.

Mainly that Caroline and Justine were scared of what Margaret and Elizabeth would do when they heard they lost to Joker iirc. At least that's what their reasoning is for their profiles.

Back