• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last time I tried to be fancy, now I'll just go straight for the Pho: Zen'o (Dragon Ball) vs Doremy Sweet (Touhou project)

From what I heard, she's more for danmaku first. Zeno's opening move is to erase someone.

Uniasha said:
its not as if the danmaku can't damage zeno or put zeno on the dfensive
Except it can't. Zen'o is 2-C to Doremy's Low 2-C so none of her physical attacks can injure him at all. Meanwhile Zeno needs only one second to erase Doremy.

Uniasha said:
meh doremy FRA
This vote should be void.

The reason for above is incorrect, as Doremy doesn't being with sleeping hax but rather Danmaku- which is unable to properly harm Zen'o here.

>The reason for above is incorrect, as Doremy doesn't being with sleeping hax but rather Danmaku- which is unable to properly harm Zen'o here.

Doremy's Danmaku is Sleep hax

Doremy doesn't start with Danmaku lol, you can't say she will start with Danmaku in a real fight because she start with danmaku in Danmaku game

Doremy is probably going to start with BFR to the dream world, and she just needs to move her hand to do this (or maybe a thought since she BFR the Protagonists outside the Dream World without do anything)

So...incon? Both hers and Zen'o's win-con require roughly the same amount of time to use.

I wonder if Zeno was BFR'd directly when he erase. Will the universe that Zeno was in before get earse or the universe that Zeno BFR'd to get earse?

Lord JJJ said:
I wonder if Zeno was BFR'd directly when he erase. Will the universe that Zeno was in before get earse or the universe that Zeno BFR'd to get earse?
you just made this harder....

Lord JJJ said:
His EE is intent-based and has no real travel time. So the one before BFR.

Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
anyway doesnt zeno erase someone if they look like a threat?

Uniasha said:
Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
SBA make Zeno in character but willing to kill

He's only ever erased in a fight so it really doesn't matter. That's his go-to move.

Lord JJJ said:
Uniasha said:
Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
SBA make Zeno in character but willing to kill
oof didnt realise that

Planck69 said:
Lord JJJ said:
Doremy will probably BFR herself too to the dream world to end the opponent (given that the opponent will get stunned or sleep when he BFR'd to the dream world) but I am still voting for Incon since I am not sure whether Doremy will BFR herself directly when the enemy get BFR'd or a little later

Does she do that in a fight? And in this case Zen'o's EE will target her directly so she won't exactly get that chance.

Planck69 said:
Does she do that in a fight?
She never in real fight before, just in Danmaku game

But according to Doremy personality , it is likely that his starting move will be changing the battlefield to the dream world

However Incon appears to be clear

So both Doremy and Kirby Incon with Zeno now lol

Back