• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

lancer (Karna) vs fate zero and fate stay night.

round 1 karna vs every servant (except gilgamesh) from fate zero and fate stay night one on one. (karna)he gets healed after every fight.

round 2 karna vs gilgamesh.

bonus round: who is the best lancer.

Round 1: Karna stomps every Zero and Stay Night servant at the same time.

Round 2: He loses against Gilgamesh, again.

Bonus round: Best Lancer based on strenght, looks, personality?

Round 1: Karna easily wins since his armor protects him from every big gun and his skills has superior range to both Lancers who can actualy kill him (FZ Lancer can deactivate Karna's armor, FSN Lancer got very nice skill of his NP that can strike right to his heart).

Round 2: While Gilgamesh has Enkidu to restrain Karna, Karna can one shot Gilgamesh. And novels Gilgamesh is moron. So Karna is winner.

Bonus Round: If it's all about skills with spear... FSN Lancer is the best here.

Round 1: Karna stomps easily due to better AOE attacks, skills and stats than most of the Servants. The only ones who really matter are Saber, Berserker FSN and Berserker Lancelot, and he has the advantage.

Round 2: Gil wins, as while in novels Gil does have PIS, he's also noted to get serious when necessary and Karna is definitely someone to get serious about as shown in Extra CCC. Enkidu will bind Karna quite easily as he has high Divinity and doesn't have any feats to suggest breaking it and Ea will shred him.

Bonus Round: Enkidu, as he's explicitly shown to be Gil's rival and actually managed a draw with Gil when they fought.

^ This really.

Although Karna is a Blood Knight, he's still aiming to win due to being ordered to, so if his master is savvy enough to have Karna use Brahmastra Kundala from the start he should have no problem taking out every Servant (assuming prana isn't an issue). His armor gives him superior durability and will let him tank anything short of a full blown Excalibur blast or maybe a Gae Bolg hit (but given his conceptual defense even this is in doubt)

Enkidu will prevent Karna from doing anything other than using Brahmastra's eye version. I don't know if that's enough to kill Novel Gil (he canoncially tanks a few in CCC).but it'll certainly catch him off guard.

Yeah, Enkidu is canonically the strongest Lancer as the King of Heroes' only equal.

1. Karna 1 v1 till Saber with Avalon(blocks haxes) would still be inconclusive.

2.Gilgamesh cuz he knows karna's power and will take him really seriously.

I am pretty sure that Karna can tank Cu's Gae Bolg(which is focused on cause and effect manuplation) with his Kavacha and Kundala due to all that conceptual defense after that he can one shot Cu with his Brahmastra Kundala and also Karna did tank lancer of black's spears impaling him from the insides like it was nothing to him.

-BANLK- said:
I am pretty sure that Karna can tank Cu's Gae Bolg(which is focused on cause and effect manuplation) with his Kavacha and Kundala due to all that conceptual defense after that he can one shot Cu with his Brahmastra Kundala and also Karna did tank lancer of black's spears impaling him from the insides like it was nothing to him.
True, but now that I think about, I remember that Cu Alter managed to one-shot Karna in Fate/Grand Order, so I dunno...

Well it was the Cu Alter version... Also it would be NLF to think that Stay night Cu can even match Karna in combat. Well if we think about it cant Cu Alter version kill even Gilgamesh.

Well, Cu alter attacked Karma from behind while he was fighting against Arjuna.

and Karna survived. He only died due to Vasavi Shakti.

That was Cu Alter with a super duper verion of Gae Bolg which basically combined the two versions Regular Cu had into one nasty NP. So long range, never miss, reverse causality into heart and explosions all in one package. Not surprising that Karna would go down for a while before VS-ing and dying.

I Would say that because this is a long battle for Karna he can loose after fighting almost 14 servants and that by the end he can loose depending on the order of the spirits, the reason for this is because while in short term battles he's the best but in a long battle he's at a dissavantage becuase his skills and NP are too costly for a long battle and it says that he heals but not a refil in Prana so he have to play it safelty during the earlier battles and save his heavy attacks for the later.

in an induvidual battles between each servant here's my opinion on them

FATE

Caster, she does have the ranger advantage and he's magical resistance is low so she can hurt him but unless she has a proper workshop like the one in fate she'll loose even then it won't be easy.

Archer, if he planes it out and is able to learn everything he needs to know about Karna he could win but it'll be difficult.

Lancer, he does have the lance skill advantage and that both his NP could injure him at the very least so that can work againts him.

Berserker can kill him by physical strength alone and he can take Karna's NP and still live because of his NP

Saber, could with Excalibur and survive if she had Avalon but without it then she can die as well.

Assassin, with the right teran afvantage and his best skill he could get some good damage but without the proper advantage he can die.

Rider if she went serious she can kill him and he can be affected by her Cybele, beyond that she will loose.

ZERO.

Caster, I don't see him surviving this.

Lancer, if he's carful and playes his cards right he might get some good damage but beyond that he'll loose.

Berserker, possible if Karna ever lets go of his spears

Assassin will die if he's not carful.

sabers the same as in Fate but with a better chance.

Rider if he kept his distance he can have Karna windle in his magic and weaken him but beyond that.

Round 2: if Gil was ever serious he'll win the sheer amount of NP that he has would be too much if Karna was ever to get into a long battle with Gil.

Bonuse round: power wise Karna gets it but in a personal opinion base on the character in general I would have to give it to Cu simply on his personality and overal characteristics.

JBennett said:
I Would say that because this is a long battle for Karna he can loose after fighting almost 14 servants and that by the end he can loose depending on the order of the spirits, the reason for this is because while in short term battles he's the best but in a long battle he's at a dissavantage becuase his skills and NP are too costly for a long battle and it says that he heals but not a refil in Prana so he have to play it safelty during the earlier battles and save his heavy attacks for the later.
in an induvidual battles between each servant here's my opinion on them

FATE

Caster, she does have the ranger advantage and he's magical resistance is low so she can hurt him but unless she has a proper workshop like the one in fate she'll loose even then it won't be easy.

Archer, if he planes it out and is able to learn everything he needs to know about Karna he could win but it'll be difficult.

Lancer, he does have the lance skill advantage and that both his NP could injure him at the very least so that can work againts him.

Berserker can kill him by physical strength alone and he can take Karna's NP and still live because of his NP

Saber, could with Excalibur and survive if she had Avalon but without it then she can die as well.

Assassin, with the right teran afvantage and his best skill he could get some good damage but without the proper advantage he can die.

Rider if she went serious she can kill him and he can be affected by her Cybele, beyond that she will loose.

ZERO.

Caster, I don't see him surviving this.

Lancer, if he's carful and playes his cards right he might get some good damage but beyond that he'll loose.

Berserker, possible if Karna ever lets go of his spears

Assassin will die if he's not carful.

sabers the same as in Fate but with a better chance.

Rider if he kept his distance he can have Karna windle in his magic and weaken him but beyond that.

Round 2: if Gil was ever serious he'll win the sheer amount of NP that he has would be too much if Karna was ever to get into a long battle with Gil.

Bonuse round: power wise Karna gets it but in a personal opinion base on the character in general I would have to give it to Cu simply on his personality and overal characteristics.

For F/SN Caster, Karna's magic resistance is not limited to C rank under the effect of Kavacha and Kundala. He could take this if he can get close. Not like Caster will win anyway imo.

EMIYA can't do jackshit against Karna, really. Assume that he actually knows anything about Karna, Lancer's Skill will make himself look weaker than usual. UBW doesn't allow him to stand against someone that mastered a single weapon as stated by Shirou himself (who happens to be Archer in a distant future), especially if that someone is the guy whose spearmanship has reached the domain of gods and his armor reducing 90% the damage and with a Skill to set everything on fire.

F/SN Lancer might have the spear skill advantage because of his legend with it, Karna isn't that popular with the spear (I'm ignoring his fight with Siegfried though). His NB could hardly sort out Karna's durability with KAK that defends him on conceptual level though (which is what Gae Bolg is about).

F/SN Berserker "taking this fight with physical strength" is rofl. I think it's the other way around, Karna can take this with Vasavi Shakti. If Caliburn can defeat Herc 7 times, VS can effortlessly pull out the same, or even greater feat. Herc also possesses A rank Divinity, u know (good thing for VS).

No argument for F/SN Saber. She wins with Avalon after baiting VS and KAK out of Karna. Though if Karna pulls out Brahmastra Kundala first she loses.

F/SN Assassin. He has no chance. Karna's spear has better range with the spear, enough durability to intercept Tsubami Gaeshi and techniques good enough to damage Siegfried more than 70 times while holding a big ass rod. Brahmastra Kundala is overkill.

F/Zero Caster, the monster might get him some chance. But Brahmastra Kundala can kill it (and him as well). No need for VS.

F/Zero Lancer, the golden armor kills most of his damage. His spearmanship is great enough to wield two spears simultaneously, but Karna's display of skills is by far more awesome, more superior and undoubtedly better than any of the Lancers mentioned in this thread.

F/Zero Berserker. No, Karna would not leave his weapon. Why would he? Also, that thing Karna swings is ******' hard to catch.

F/Zero Assassin doesn't even stand a chance with all the Assassins.

F/Zero Rider's army can potentially halt Karna's display, but with an anti-country NB and Mana Burst most of them would probably drop dead.

Back