• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

Soul EE =/= Soul damage. It's like saying EE > all damage. The EE doesn't state that it can erase souls anyway, only destroy reality.

That's false as Arcker and I said.

I have been doing that for the last. 2. Pages. This whole match hinges on this resistance, and from the profile, she literally instantly loses. Now, for the 30th time, make a CRT
No? EE > actually all damage since targets everything on what the person has. The Samadhi Fire has shown to erase parts of LBD's souls wdym?

I am only replying to your Orange part

Her resisting EE is enough

I'm asking what the Lady Bone Demon being omni-present does for her. Like, what does it do? Sure, she's omni-present in 3 universes, but that isn't stopping Aizen from really doing anything, right?

I'm asking what the Lady Bone Demon being omni-present does for her. Like, what does it do? Sure, she's omni-present in 3 universes, but that isn't stopping Aizen from really doing anything, right?
While being omnipresent, she has only 1/3 of her full power while her main body has 2/3. Her omnipresent part could only do mind manip and possession I think

No? EE > actually all damage since targets everything on what the person has.
This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished, and one's resistance to the ability can only be judged by the specific method by which this effect is achieved. The means vary from character to character, but the ability is often considered and listed as a subset of Void Manipulation, though it can certainly occur through the usage of other abilities.
Existence Erasure is a form of hax. Just because Goku and Vegeta can resist it doesn't mean they are immune to all damage. If that was the case, a 9-A would tank a 4-A if they resisted it, or in the case involving the former, Goku and Vegeta would be [INVINCIBLE title card], which has clear anti-feats as Jiren can dogwash them without EE. This resistance can stem from other things as well, such as a form of immunity to the power that does so, or some form of regen that circumvents it, or simply resisting it, which for reasons above, doesn't grant you resistance to all damage.
The Samadhi Fire has shown to erase parts of LBD's souls wdym?
Scans or it didn't happen.
Her resisting EE is enough
No it's not. Resisting EE doesn't automatically give you Soul resistances, the EE page explains this explicitly.

Existence Erasure is a form of hax. Just because Goku and Vegeta can resist it doesn't mean they are immune to all damage. If that was the case, a 9-A would tank a 4-A if they resisted it, or in the case involving the former, Goku and Vegeta would be [INVINCIBLE title card], which has clear anti-feats as Jiren can dogwash them without EE. This resistance can stem from other things as well, such as a form of immunity to the power that does so, or some form of regen that circumvents it, or simply resisting it, which for reasons above, doesn't grant you resistance to all damage.

Scans or it didn't happen.

No it's not. Resisting EE doesn't automatically give you Soul resistances, the EE page explains this explicitly.
It's because in dragon ball, the stronger you get, the more potency your hax is. So they can nulify any haxes if their opps are weaker

The EE page only mentions that it can't effect souls unless the verse implied it can (which LMK does)

It's because in dragon ball, the stronger you get, the more potency your hax is. So they can nulify any haxes if their opps are weaker
That's only justifying DB's EE potency, not justifying it meaning resistance to all damage. If a character reaches the point where EE is useless, that doesn't mean they are immune to damage or that the opponent has stronger EE on everything. Another case is Ichigo, his resistance of Aizen's EE doesn't make him immune to damage.

The EE page only mentions that it can't effect souls unless the verse implied it can (which LMK does)

Something as agregious as this needs a CRT for, which I have been saying the entire time. Until then, this is a stomp match. I don't even see souls dying, I need context. After all, this still doesn't grant immunity to getting your soul directly damaged as explained.

It's AP based. So if your soul is more stronger than the character's soul crush, you should be able to resist it
Her soul is pathetic compared to Aizen's soul crush, it doesn't resist at all.

That's only justifying DB's EE potency, not justifying it meaning resistance to all damage. If a character reaches the point where EE is useless, that doesn't mean they are immune to damage or that the opponent has stronger EE on everything. Another case is Ichigo, his resistance of Aizen's EE doesn't make him immune to damage.

The page states nothing on this. Show me feats of this happening. Something as agregious as this needs a CRT for, which I have been saying the entire time. Until then, this is a stomp match. I don't even see souls dying from this

Her soul is pathetic compared to Aizen's soul crush, it doesn't resist at all.
Who said immune to damage? You are strawmannin

It doesn't need a CRT. It's pretty logical that resisting EE = resisting soul damage. Use your mind to have logic instead of trying to appeal to others

You know LBD is a ghost right? Ghosts are pretty much souls after death. So her normal power scales to her soul power

Again, that scene was ******* NPI
Just make a damn CRT for it

Even though I voted LBD I don’t agree with Resistance to Soul Destruction, no
Not NPI. If you still disagree, you can go argue against everyone in the question thread since they agree resist Soul EE = Soul Damage/Destruction

Question thread weighs nothing at all. Make a CRT for LBD to get Resistance to Soul EE or simply do not use this argument. NPI is not Soul Manip or Soul EE at all.

Question thread weighs nothing at all. Make a CRT for LBD to get Resistance to Soul EE or simply do not use this argument. NPI is not Soul Manip or Soul EE at all.
She already has EE resists. It is logical that resisting EE that shown to erase souls equates to soul erase. Your link only show NPI if it treats it as an object (does not even imply if said is destroyed or erased). The thread does has weight as they got EE due to Hakai which can erase souls (same as can erasing normal objects)

She already has EE resists. It is logical that resisting EE that shown to erase souls equates to soul erase.
Then get it accepted as Resistance to Soul Erasure, not just regular EE, literally.
Your link only show NPI if it treats it as an object (does not even imply if said is destroyed or erased).
Yeah, and? That’s the point.
By that logic Lloyd in Ninjago has Soul EE and Morro resists it. However that’s simply not true: his “Soul EE” was only shown on ghosts because he can harm them — aka it’s NPI.
Just because they’re ghosts doesn’t mean any interaction with them is ******* Soul Manip lmfao

Then get it accepted as Resistance to Soul Erasure, not just regular EE, literally.

Yeah, and? That’s the point.
By that logic Lloyd in Ninjago has Soul EE and Morro resists it. However that’s simply not true: his “Soul EE” was only shown on ghosts because he can harm them — aka it’s NPI.
Just because they’re ghosts doesn’t mean any interaction with them is ******* Soul Manip lmfao
It doesn't need to as it's axiomatic

Wdym soul EE? Like Lloyd has EE and it work on ghosts? Yeah that counts as soul EE

erasing or killing ghosts isnt soul manipulation, its just NPI. Beerus gets it from Hakai completely erasing a person and they dont even go to otherworld
It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts.

erasing or killing ghosts isnt soul manipulation, its just NPI.
Yes
Beerus gets it from Hakai completely erasing a person and they dont even go to otherworld
This gives more context, sure
It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate souls in other contexts.
His argument against this is that it says “usually”. I told him to make a CRT to make LMK’s case an exception for “usually”, but he says he won’t because it’s “axiomatic”. Despite like every single person in the thread disagreeing that it is Soul Erasure, it’s still axiomatic guys, Sdjlakjh said that!

I don’t think such axiom exists in fiction or science buddy!

He attacked ghosts and they got destroyed. However it’s simply NPI. Just like the scene you sent.
Bro I'm talking about axiomatic in dialectal terms, not mathematics ☠️☠️

It is soul destruction. Touch souls = NPI, Harm souls = Soul Damage, Destroy souls = soul destruction

Yes

This gives more context, sure

His argument against this is that it says “usually”. I told him to make a CRT to make LMK’s case an exception for “usually”, but he says he won’t because it’s “axiomatic”. Despite like every single person in the thread disagreeing that it is Soul Erasure, it’s still axiomatic guys, Sdjlakjh said that!
Don't make me pull Appeal to Orange fallacy on you 😈

I already told you it's axiomatic via EE
EE does not have Soul Destruction as an axiom. Also it isn’t an axiom if everyone thinks an argument is a dogshit, huh?
Otherwise I will argue that Aizen wins every single VS matchup via sheer presence because it’s axiomatic. Yup, I don’t need a CRT for this, it’s axiomatic!

EE does not have Soul Destruction as an axiom. Also it isn’t an axiom if everyone thinks an argument is a dogshit, huh?
Otherwise I will argue that Aizen wins every single VS matchup via sheer presence because it’s axiomatic. Yup, I don’t need a CRT for this, it’s axiomatic!
EE is simply a better version of Soul Destruction. No? Have you read the dialect debate manual?

If you can give a coherent reason to support, then sure

Back