• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

That's not how it works. If Soul Crush is limited to how high Aizen's AP is, then by default it won't work on people with far higher AP, no resistances are needed. Its just like DB ngl
No.... that's the case if you already resist RC. She doesn't. You can't resist soul damage without the ability to protect your soul, no matter the AP diff.

Well LBD has tanked the Samadhi Fire before which pretty much erase souls
Not Soul Damage. I may not be the greatest at explaining things, but you are literally going beyond the profile and on a CRT that has already been approved. If you want to argue her resistance, here is not the place, make a CRT for christ's sake.

Not Soul Damage. I may not be the greatest at explaining things, but you are literally going beyond the profile and on a CRT that has already been approved. If you want to argue her resistance, here is not the place, make a CRT for christ's sake.
Soul erasure > soul damage. You ignored all of my args btw

Amazing that Aizen still has no matches on his page. Lady not having fear resistance or soul resistance kinda makes this a stomp or am I missing something?

Amazing that Aizen still has no matches on his page. Lady not having fear resistance or soul resistance kinda makes this a stomp or am I missing something?
This is a stomp. Her wincon is thought-based mind manip, but she dies via passives.

Aizen matches suck because of KS and just standard Bleach problems (soul crush). If we ever get layers on SC, then it would really get bad.

EE =/= Soul Damage. Also not treated as Soul Manipulation on the profile. Quit ignoring me sometime
You keep ignoring my arguments from above. Even ignored Orange and Lloydblitz's. EE Souls is on a much higher potency than Soul damage, similar to how Hakai work in DB

You keep ignoring my arguments from above. Even ignored Orange and Lloydblitz's. EE Souls is on a much higher potency than Soul damage, similar to how Hakai work in DB
Hakai is treated as Soul Destruction, it's on the profile. EE does not equal resistance to all damage.

Also isn't Orange agreeing with me?

EE Souls is on a much higher potency than Soul damage, similar to how Hakai work in DB
He's responded to this multiple times, I think others have to. You guys clearly disagree on it, I'd wait for others to give their opinion than continue with it. And EE can be on a higher level than damage, it doesn't mean you resist damage now.

Does Lady Bone Demon need to see Aizen to use her thought-based hax? Or does it just lock into Aizen? Because couldn't Aizen, using his Super-genius Intelligence, just stealth into range and kill Lady Bone Demon?
He's responded to this multiple times, I think others have to. You guys clearly disagree on it, I'd wait for others to give their opinion than continue with it. And EE can be on a higher level than damage, it doesn't mean you resist damage now.
Not a complete fully coherent thought but: If someone has resistance to Soul Erasure and then gets resistance to all other applications of Soul Manipulation/Damage, I think that's pretty ridiculous.

10m? You must be tripping weaker shinigami can crush hollows from 13km away. It’s his EE that is only 10m.

Anyways LBD has nothing on KS and RC.

Edit: Also might as well ask can she mind hax souls?

I already made a full clear on explaination but he decided to ignore it

Does Lady Bone Demon need to see Aizen to use her thought-based hax? Or does it just lock into Aizen? Because couldn't Aizen, using his Super-genius Intelligence, just stealth into range and kill Lady Bone Demon?

Not a complete fully coherent thought but: If someone has resistance to Soul Erasure and then gets resistance to all other applications of Soul Manipulation/Damage, I think that's pretty ridiculous.
She doesn't need to see Aizen to use her mind hax, as shown with usin on Mei

Not all forms soul manip, only the destruction part https://vsbattles.com/threads/does-...e-you-resist-soul-erasure-destruction.171364/

10m? You must be tripping weaker shinigami can crush hollows from 13km away. It’s his EE that is only 10m.

Anyways LBD has nothing on KS and RC.

Edit: Also might as well ask can she mind hax souls?
If that's the case, then why Aizen can only effect the normal human if he passes by?

Hakai is treated as soul destruction because it has shown EE to souls. https://vsbattles.com/threads/does-...e-you-resist-soul-erasure-destruction.171364/
This hasn't been shown to do that, not accepted and not shown. It only has EE. You are still going against profiles.
No, orange thinks soul crush can't effect people with higher AP
It was about resisting soul manip in the first place.
I already made a full clear on explaination but he decided to ignore it
I'm gonna lose my shit if I keep hearing this, I've responded to everything, you just keep stonewalling me. Make a goddamn CRT

This hasn't been shown to do that, not accepted and not shown. It only has EE. You are still going against profiles.

It was about resisting soul manip in the first place.

I'm gonna lose my shit if I keep hearing this, I've responded to everything, you just keep stonewalling me. Make a goddamn CRT
EE soul > soul damage

And Orange voted for LBD because he believes Soul crush can't effect people with higher AP no matter what

How am I stonewalling you if you never gave a coherent refutation to the aboves? Progress the current dialect at least

EE soul > soul damage
Soul EE =/= Soul damage. It's like saying EE > all damage. The EE doesn't state that it can erase souls anyway, only destroy reality.
And Orange voted for LBD because he believes Soul crush can't effect people with higher AP no matter what
That's false as Arcker and I said.
How am I stonewalling you if you never gave a coherent refutation to the aboves? Progress the current dialect at least
I have been doing that for the last. 2. Pages. This whole match hinges on this resistance, and from the profile, she literally instantly loses. Now, for the 30th time, make a CRT

Back