• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

I also read his profile, it doesn't. LordGriffin even stated that there's no proof the staff's soul manip killed her.

Again, you fail to mention Urahara is also the freaking creator, he knows the Hogyoku, he had forseen this outcome. And Aizen never lost to the Soul King, he surpassed it.

Aizen already resists mind manip, this literally means nothing to your argument. Again, you are failing to see the fact that the creator of the Hogyoku, who is intellectually superior to him, countered him. LBD is not as smart as Aizen and has no idea what the f*ck a Hogyoku is. Claiming her Mind Manip can snuff an adaptation to something he already resists is just not it.

Read above

Aizen's Hogyoku is 4D, I can see the case of him adapting. This would even be furthered once the 2-C revision comes for Bleach.

You would have to do another one then. What's done is done
Already argued against it

Aizen himself said, only he understands the Hogyoku. He already lost to Soul King when he lost to Urahara

Baseline mind manip yeah, not high layers into it. She doesn't need to be as smart to do her starting moves. Aizen wont be able adapt to something that has higher layers, Urahara's seal an example

Did

Well as you yourself mentioned, needed a CRT to approve things or else it becomes baseless. At least bring up the reason why it's 4D (likely already rejected multiple times by staffs)

Something done that is unjustifiable and refutable is not "done", simply the basic of dialects

Aizen himself said, only he understands the Hogyoku. He already lost to Soul King when he lost to Urahara

Baseline mind manip yeah, not high layers into it. She doesn't need to be as smart to do her starting moves. Aizen wont be able adapt to something that has higher layers, Urahara's seal an example

Did

Well as you yourself mentioned, needed a CRT to approve things or else it becomes baseless. At least bring up the reason why it's 4D (likely already rejected multiple times by staffs)

Something done that is unjustifiable and refutable is not "done", simply the basic of dialects
Also LBD's ap is 200+ universes. Even one universe difference gap, counts as a one shot

Yeah cool, doesn't stop it from not being the case. If you wanna change it, do something.
Post Hoc fallacy. Aizen never lost to the Soul King, he literally would be the candidate to replace him, and he surpassed the Soul King himself. Plus he also will outlive all who put him in Muken. The Soul King never met nor interacted with Aizen.
You misinterpreted my argument. Urahara perfectly countered the Hogyoku and had made his own half of it. He has knowledge of it's workings and power, things that LBD does not and cannot do.
The Hogyoku can effect the cosmology which is 4D. As for said CRT, it was only a mention that was not to be taken as seriously.
And? Make another. I don't make the rules here, but just because you disagree with it and nobody answered you doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus the reasoning behind said CRT was outright better. Just because a character is knowledgeable in stating "it's their only chance" it has no substance without feats. The staff soul manipulation is a gag compared to Bleach Soul Manipulation. Why would pathetic soul knocking mean a resistance to soul destruction. It's your burden to prove it destroyed the Spider Queen's soul and not the EE.

Yeah cool, doesn't stop it from not being the case. If you wanna change it, do something.

Post Hoc fallacy. Aizen never lost to the Soul King, he literally would be the candidate to replace him, and he surpassed the Soul King himself. Plus he also will outlive all who put him in Muken. The Soul King never met nor interacted with Aizen.

You misinterpreted my argument. Urahara perfectly countered the Hogyoku and had made his own half of it. He has knowledge of it's workings and power, things that LBD does not and cannot do.

The Hogyoku can effect the cosmology which is 4D. As for said CRT, it was only a mention that was not to be taken as seriously.

And? Make another. I don't make the rules here, but just because you disagree with it and nobody answered you doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plus the reasoning behind said CRT was outright better. Just because a character is knowledgeable in stating "it's their only chance" it has no substance without feats. The staff soul manipulation is a gag compared to Bleach Soul Manipulation. Why would pathetic soul knocking mean a resistance to soul destruction. It's your burden to prove it destroyed the Spider Queen's soul and not the EE.
Well you are trying to argue Aizen's AP reaches 4D even though his current tier isn't. So why I can't do similar?

You first argue Aizen wanted to lose but I argue he only wants if it's ichigo, but not Urahara as he helps the Soul King

It doesn't matter if LBD knows or not, she would still use her mind manip first + she does have precognition

That's only the range of the fate manip. It wont help to increase Aizen's AP tier to counter mind manip that scales to 200+ universes

Justify why feats is a necessacity to give statements value unless you do appeal to self belief. Elaborate why is it a gag + why gags disallow feats

Simple, there is no EE being implied by the Staff's power, it simply shows the souls being destroyed

Well you are trying to argue Aizen's AP reaches 4D even though his current tier isn't. So why I can't do similar?
I'm not. Simple as that. His hax are that level, so I'm arguing that.
You first argue Aizen wanted to lose but I argue he only wants if it's ichigo, but not Urahara as he helps the Soul King
Urahara prayed on this weakness of loss and used it to seal him.
It doesn't matter if LBD knows or not, she would still use her mind manip first + she does have precognition
Cool, if we're doing this then, Aizen can will himself victory with Fate Manipulation since here he isn't restricted and wants to win via SBA. Also Kurohitsugi doesn't need a gesture for him.
That's only the range of the fate manip. It wont help to increase Aizen's AP tier to counter mind manip that scales to 200+ universes
It still exists on said dimensional plane, plus the AP to hax sounds ludicrous, but hey, what can I do except make a CRT? (I won't, I don't care enough.)
Justify why feats is a necessacity to give statements value unless you do appeal to self belief.
Because these statements have no meat to them, and the way they are phrased in the first place doesn't imply she would resist everything. If it were stated verbatim sure, but NOT by how they're said. A character stating "only this can stand a chance to beat them" doesn't automatically grant resistances to everything unless:

1. The statement directly states that they resist everything, in which.....

2. It is credible or from a credible source.
Or
3. They have feats of it.

LBD has only one of these conditions fufilled.
Elaborate why is it a gag + why gags disallow feats
"In comparison." Besides, it was quite literally a gag played off as a comedic moment, whicj isn't the main argument anyway. Bleach Soul Manipulation is far more potent as it can destroy, transmutate, suck, expunge, and erase souls. Even if LBD resisted her verse's Soul Manipulation, it would not mean she would resist the applications that Bleach has.
Simple, there is no EE being implied by the Staff's power, it simply shows the souls being destroyed
To be fair, I messed up in thinking the staff clip was the flame. BUT, NPI is not Soul Manipulation.
It should be noted that the ability to interact with souls and other non-corporeal entities directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate them in other contexts
She also again, HAS NO FEATS OF RESISTING IT. The staff only manipulate souls touched directly by it feat wise, the two hit were not done directly.

Also kindly count my vote.

I'm not. Simple as that. His hax are that level, so I'm arguing that.

Urahara prayed on this weakness of loss and used it to seal him.

Cool, if we're doing this then, Aizen can will himself victory with Fate Manipulation since here he isn't restricted and wants to win via SBA. Also Kurohitsugi doesn't need a gesture for him.

It still exists on said dimensional plane, plus the AP to hax sounds ludicrous, but hey, what can I do except make a CRT? (I won't, I don't care enough.)

Because these statements have no meat to them, and the way they are phrased in the first place doesn't imply she would resist everything. If it were stated verbatim sure, but NOT by how they're said. A character stating "only this can stand a chance to beat them" doesn't automatically grant resistances to everything unless:

Or

"In comparison." Besides, it was quite literally a gag played off as a comedic moment, whicj isn't the main argument anyway. Bleach Soul Manipulation is far more potent as it can destroy, transmutate, suck, expunge, and erase souls. Even if LBD resisted her verse's Soul Manipulation, it would not mean she would resist the applications that Bleach has.

To be fair, I messed up in thinking the staff clip was the flame. BUT, NPI is not Soul Manipulation.

Also kindly count my vote.
They are not at that level in the potency terms, only range

Which Aizen later doesnt want to lose but yet, couldn't adapt to his seal

Aizen's fate manip is a double edge sword since it also grants the wishes of his opponents, it wont do much here

It sounds ludicrus but it's logical. An example would be with Dragon Ball characters where their hax potency increases the more powerful they be. In this case, Aizen hasn't shown an adaptation capability that can resist mind manip on a 200+ universes level, he only has literal baseline resist

Why statements is auto assumed to have no meat and should follow your requirements? This would just means more appeal to self belief

Majority of the show especially on Season 1 runs on the comedic theme, it's simply not just claimed as a mere "gag". I already counter against that arg with soul destruction and EE potency (which you ignored this part in previous args anyway)

NPI is interacting with the soul, but since the staff was shown to destroy the souls themselves, it then counts as soul destruction

Vote for what?

She also again, HAS NO FEATS OF RESISTING IT. The staff only manipulate souls touched directly by it feat wise, the two hit were not done directly.
The 3 blue guys that wiped out were souls, and the staff clearly needed a blast only to interact with them
Conquestor's GF is going down.
Unequilize Speed and LDB speedblitz tf out of him

They are not at that level in the potency terms, only range
"He can affect the very world." How is this not 4D?
Which Aizen later doesnt want to lose but yet, couldn't adapt to his seal
I'm getting tired of this. Urahara had a hand in sealing Aizen with his own knowledge of the Hogyoku and supergenius intellect, Aizen literally did not.
Aizen's fate manip is a double edge sword since it also grants the wishes of his opponents, it wont do much here
It grants the opponent's wishes if he chooses it to. The events involving Rukia were a part of his plan. The Hogyoku now is almost too loyal to Aizen, in the fact that it led to his own downfall when he deep down wanted to lose. Also hands free kurohitsugi.
It sounds ludicrus but it's logical. An example would be with Dragon Ball characters where their hax potency increases the more powerful they be.
That's moreso in line with powernull.
In this case, Aizen hasn't shown an adaptation capability that can resist mind manip on a 200+ universes level, he only has literal baseline resist
Aizen already has a higher resistance of mind manip in the first place. Besides, there is nothing stopping her from literally just dying before she does anything with Reiatsu Crush.
This isn't on the profile and the clip seldom shows this being the case.
Put her against Yhwach and watch him Almighty ggs
Why statements is auto assumed to have no meat and should follow your requirements? This would just means more appeal to self belief
Because statements need standing for this, especially if you are proving she resists off of that one quote specifically. She has no feats of resisting the verse's powers and the statements were relatively cold to prove they could, that's why OrangeGuy dropped the CRT to remove it. If you want to revert this, make another CRT.
Majority of the show especially on Season 1 runs on the comedic theme, it's simply not just claimed as a mere "gag".
Read my argument again. I stated it was not important to the case.
I already counter against that arg with soul destruction and EE potency (which you ignored this part in previous args anyway)
I ignored nothing, you are ignoring me stating that the staff's blast killed them when it wasn't even in range of those 3.
NPI is interacting with the soul, but since the staff was shown to destroy the souls themselves, it then counts as soul destruction
Uh? No? The staff on the page doesn't say that's the case. Again, you would have to prove that it can and why LBD would resist, and also prove why this range ability can do this.
Vote for what?
Aizen.

Funny thing is, I was the one who made Conquestor simping for LBD fr
Screen_Shot_2024-09-22_at_22.07.45.png

Aizen already has a higher resistance of mind manip in the first place. Besides, there is nothing stopping her from literally just dying before she does anything with Reiatsu Crush.
Aizen resist 1 layer, LDB has 2
Isn't that incon? Both instanly one shot each other
Actually, "No mention of 4D listed on the profile", so...

Or

Hey. I said exact same things on page 1 of this thread or in some other threads earlier.

I'm getting tired of this. Urahara had a hand in sealing Aizen with his own knowledge of the Hogyoku and supergenius intellect, Aizen literally did not.

It grants the opponent's wishes if he chooses it to. The events involving Rukia were a part of his plan. The Hogyoku now is almost too loyal to Aizen, in the fact that it led to his own downfall when he deep down wanted to lose. Also hands free kurohitsugi.

That's moreso in line with powernull.

Put her against Yhwach and watch him Almighty ggs

Because statements need standing for this, especially if you are proving she resists off of that one quote specifically. She has no feats of resisting the verse's powers and the statements were relatively cold to prove they could, that's why OrangeGuy dropped the CRT to remove it. If you want to revert this, make another CRT.

Read my argument again. I stated it was not important to the case.

I ignored nothing, you are ignoring me stating that the staff's blast killed them when it wasn't even in range of those 3.

Uh? No? The staff on the page doesn't say that's the case. Again, you would have to prove that it can and why LBD would resist, and also prove why this range ability can do this.

Aizen.
Only the range, not potency

Yeah, only counts as one layer above sealing

No, Aizen never wanted to lose against Urahara, but only Ichigo. TP and Mind hax = no kuro

Which still supports my arg as powernull still counts as hax

Yeah only baseline mind resist which is still 3D in this context. Can't make hogyoku adapt to 2-C 200+ uni mind hax. Already refuted that

That still doesn't remove the value of statements? Statements are only bad if they are contradicted on screen. Also, Appeal to Orange fallacy

So you conceded to the not gag arg or no?

I didn't ignored that? Look at the blast range. It went on everywhere. You don't go ignore my EE argument

Why bring up the pages? You are circular rn. The on screen proofs + LBD legit tanking the same blast in the same video

For president? Ok

Also count my vote dammit. I literally gave my vote a page ago
How exactly is Aizen countering Power Null btw?
Which is passive with Power Absorption and Reactive Evolution (Since she said "MK! The more you use your powers the more...Powerful I become? Very observant)

So it becomes a stomp both ways...
Not necesserally, Hado 90 is still an option

That's not how it works. If Soul Crush is limited to how high Aizen's AP is, then by default it won't work on people with far higher AP, no resistances are needed. Its just like DB ngl
For these reasons, and her wincoins consisting of this:

Possession, Higher AP, can simply Freeze Aizen in place and Mind Hax

I vote LDB

Well when he activate that, he cannot like attack others. it's something he use to like run away or move different positions
Aizen is perfectly capable of attacking with the cloak. It's an article of clothing he choose to wear.

He even attacks isshin with it

Her Mind hax works on several meters so it won't really matter
Aizen starts the fight kilometers away.
That's not how it works. If Soul Crush is limited to how high Aizen's AP is, then by default it won't work on people with far higher AP, no resistances are needed. Its just like DB ngl
It's not. Reaper is just bad at explaining things.

Ap does not allow you to resist soul crush. Multiple crts have been done on this.

Also uh reminder that the fight takes place in a busy city. So expect a lot of people, vehicles and etc roaming around

Since when is his Spiritual Pressure passive
Chapter 175
LDB can either have the whole town frozen or enslaved with 0 issue
That's cool. You're just agreeing with the overall point I made that the people in Central Park new York are going to be non factors here. So this comment:
Also uh reminder that the fight takes place in a busy city. So expect a lot of people, vehicles and etc roaming around
Is irrelevant.

Back