• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

Also Aizen has the Hogyoku which has both adaptation and fate manipulation. Aizen would eventually adapt to it. Not to mention he also has his own Kyoka Suigetsu, which targets all 5 senses and activates within his Reiatsu's range and is thought-based, which LBD ain't escaping.

Also Aizen has the Hogyoku which has both adaptation and fate manipulation. Aizen would eventually adapt to it. Not to mention he also has his own Kyoka Suigetsu, which targets all 5 senses and activates within his Reiatsu's range and is thought-based, which LBD ain't escaping.
How is he "eventually adapting" to layered Mind hax combos?

How is he "eventually adapting" to layered Mind hax combos?
Every adaptation gives him new resistances. It's on the profile. It's not like she can kill him either cus type 8 goes brrr.
Spider Queen's souls got obliderated, she didn't
Wouldn't that fall under the EE resistance, if the souls were erased from existence, then that means nothing. Resisting soul EE ≠ resisting soul damage. Ichigo can touch Aizen but still get ass-wiped by Fragor.
What's the diff between unconventional resistance and normal ones?
Her resistance is being able to control a person who absorbs her soul. It has nothing to do with soul damage.

Every adaptation gives him new resistances. It's on the profile. It's not like she can kill him either cus type 8 goes brrr.
How fast does it work?
Wouldn't that fall under the EE resistance, if the souls were erased from existence, then that means nothing. Resisting soul EE ≠ resisting soul damage. Ichigo can touch Aizen but still get ass-wiped by Fragor
There's no evidence of them having their soul actually erased (as well as the Golden Staff not having EE itself and her duplicate getting a bit affected but not vaporized), so its prety much resistance to soul damage

Wouldn't that fall under the EE resistance, if the souls were erased from existence, then that means nothing. Resisting soul EE ≠ resisting soul damage. Ichigo can touch Aizen but still get ass-wiped by Fragor.

Her resistance is being able to control a person who absorbs her soul. It has nothing to do with soul damage.
Hogyoku could only adapt up to what he has shown or else NLF. Otherwise, he would have adapted to Almighty or Yhwach making him unconsious at the final fight before plot arrow

Also, she can beat Aizen via mind control, chains, ice manip or simply possession

How fast does it work?
Usually it evolved when it knows Aizen is in danger. Once Ichigo was clapping him, he just popped into fourth fusion.
There's no evidence of them having their soul actually erased (as well as the Golden Staff not having EE itself and her duplicate getting a bit affected but not vaporized), so its prety much resistance to soul damage
Uhhhhhhh, no? The profile doesn't state that it was soul damage. This begs for a CRT.
Also, Aizen wasn't able to adapt to the seals made by Urahara. Which further prove that his adaptations indeed has limits
That's moreso a feat of Urahara, not a weakness of Aizen. Mind you, Urahara is a genius greater than Aizen who made his own half of the Hogyoku. Plus, Aizen didn't even want to win deep down, Ichigo even explained this. Aizen was completely willing to get sealed, bro even extended his sentence knowing he'd just come right out anyway.

Uhhhhhhh, no? The profile doesn't state that it was soul damage. This begs for a CRT.

That's moreso a feat of Urahara, not a weakness of Aizen. Mind you, Urahara is a genius greater than Aizen who made his own half of the Hogyoku. Plus, Aizen didn't even want to win deep down, Ichigo even explained this. Aizen was completely willing to get sealed, bro even extended his sentence knowing he'd just come right out anyway.
It already has a CRT and was approved. But Orange decided to remove it cus idk why reasons. Also her resisting soul crush was explained by me in the first page relating to her resisting EE too

You mentioned Aizen can adapt to anything while I argue it's nlf with the urahara reason. Yeah lose to him in a fight but not getting sealed as Aizen screams to Urahara that he bows down to the Soul King (which Aizen definitely doesnt want). Also, Aizen definitely wanted to win against Yhwach but he couldnt adapt to Almighty or him getting unconsious

It already has a CRT and was approved. But Orange decided to remove it cus idk why reasons. Also her resisting soul crush was explained by me in the first page relating to her resisting EE too
Except the two do not equate to each other. If I resist EE, I can still get headshotted and die, or hell, get beaten up. I also have no solid confirmation that it even resisted soul damage specifically. If it did get accepted, kindly lead me to the CRT in question.
You mentioned Aizen can adapt to anything while I argue it's nlf with the urahara reason. Yeah lose to him in a fight but not getting sealed as Aizen screams to Urahara that he bows down to the Soul King (which Aizen definitely doesnt want).
I think you forgot that I mentioned Urahara made the damn thing (well half of it) so his Kido was a direct counter to it. He also has some of the best Kido in the verse and Aizen's own mentality prevented evolution. Had he simply wanted to win, he could've done it with fate manipulation or reality warping with him willing his victory. He simply wished to toy with them and also to evolve to a state where he could beat Squad 0.
Also, Aizen definitely wanted to win against Yhwach but he couldnt adapt to Almighty or him getting unconsious
Aizen's cloak likely nerfed his adaptation. His plan also wasn't to adapt and beat him on his own, but rather to trick him into getting Kyoka Suigetsu'd, which btw, still worked on his Almighty. He was simply stalling for Ichigo to return to the battle.

Except the two do not equate to each other. If I resist EE, I can still get headshotted and die, or hell, get beaten up. I also have no solid confirmation that it even resisted soul damage specifically. If it did get accepted, kindly lead me to the CRT in question.

I think you forgot that I mentioned Urahara made the damn thing (well half of it) so his Kido was a direct counter to it. He also has some of the best Kido in the verse and Aizen's own mentality prevented evolution. Had he simply wanted to win, he could've done it with fate manipulation or reality warping with him willing his victory. He simply wished to toy with them and also to evolve to a state where he could beat Squad 0.

Aizen's cloak likely nerfed his adaptation. His plan also wasn't to adapt and beat him on his own, but rather to trick him into getting Kyoka Suigetsu'd, which btw, still worked on his Almighty. He was simply stalling for Ichigo to return to the battle.
The EE in context relies on the AP of the user. Mei as the wielder, can increase the potency of the EE by increasing her own power (2-C level btw). So yes, it also do soul damage but on a greater potency

https://vsbattles.com/threads/lego-monkie-kid-crt-to-fix-ah-goofy-misunderstandings.172197/

It doesn't matter Urahara made the thing or no (which isn't even finished, no context implies that it already has adaptation). The seal Urahara has is just one layer above normal sealing. Toying yes but Aizen never wanted to be sealed as his statements of wanting Urahara to be against the Soul King instead of himself

There isn't any implication that the cloak nerf his adaptation. Where's the part it says it wasn't his plan to adapt to Almighty? Because it's clear Aizen wants to beat Yhwach no matter what. Also you ignored the part where he couldn't adapt to Yhwach making him unconsious

The EE in context relies on the AP of the user. Mei as the wielder, can increase the potency of the EE by increasing her own power (2-C level btw). So yes, it also do soul damage but on a greater potency

https://vsbattles.com/threads/lego-monkie-kid-crt-to-fix-ah-goofy-misunderstandings.172197/
Ok.... I read the CRT and Wukongs Soul Manip is dogwater. It was only shown to kick souls out of bodies, and the CRT also didn't mention it destroying souls.
It doesn't matter Urahara made the thing or no (which isn't even finished, no context implies that it already has adaptation). The seal Urahara has is just one layer above normal sealing. Toying yes but Aizen never wanted to be sealed as his statements of wanting Urahara to be against the Soul King instead of himself
Ichigo had stated he subconsciously held the desire to lose.
There isn't any implication that the cloak nerf his adaptation.
It nerfed his reiatsu range and Zanpakuto (at least it was supposed to) why would it not stop his adaptation? They aren't stupid. They know he could adapt at any time and sure Aizen didn't decide to leave and accept it, they would still consider it a possibility.
Where's the part it says it wasn't his plan to adapt to Almighty?
Because he was leading Ichigo to finish him off.
Because it's clear Aizen wants to beat Yhwach no matter what. Also you ignored the part where he couldn't adapt to Yhwach making him unconsious
You are also discounting Yhwach heavily here. His powernull pretty much ate everything anyone did barring a few certain intetactions. Yhwach didn't make him unconcious either, he got his ass kicked and was out of the fight off screen for a brief second, we don't k ow what happened to him.

Oh, and the soul manip was removed:

Ok.... I read the CRT and Wukongs Soul Manip is dogwater. It was only shown to kick souls out of bodies, and the CRT also didn't mention it destroying souls.

Ichigo had stated he subconsciously held the desire to lose.

It nerfed his reiatsu range and Zanpakuto (at least it was supposed to) why would it not stop his adaptation? They aren't stupid. They know he could adapt at any time and sure Aizen didn't decide to leave and accept it, they would still consider it a possibility.

Because he was leading Ichigo to finish him off.

You are also discounting Yhwach heavily here. His powernull pretty much ate everything anyone did barring a few certain intetactions. Yhwach didn't make him unconcious either, he got his ass kicked and was out of the fight off screen for a brief second, we don't k ow what happened to him.
It mentions now here with Spider queen

Lose to him, not lose to Urahara and Soul King

Which shows that Aizen cannot adapt to everything, further enhance my argument. Yeah Yhwach get him off screen for many while as Yhwach was doing a full on monolouge. So it shows his adaptation has limits which is my main point of arg

Also don't forget Lady Bone Demon's mind manip can be enhanced by her own AP. So she pratically targeting Aizen with a 2-C mind manip which I doubt Aizen adaptation can reach that level of tier

Oh, and the soul manip was removed:
Removed with lack of reason (on the staff part) which I pointed it out in the revision

It mentions now here with Spider queen
I also read his profile, it doesn't. LordGriffin even stated that there's no proof the staff's soul manip killed her.

EDIT: LordGriffin didn't, I forgor
Lose to him, not lose to Urahara and Soul King
Again, you fail to mention Urahara is also the freaking creator, he knows the Hogyoku, he had forseen this outcome. And Aizen never lost to the Soul King, he surpassed it.
Which shows that Aizen cannot adapt to everything, further enhance my argument.
Aizen already resists mind manip, this literally means nothing to your argument. Again, you are failing to see the fact that the creator of the Hogyoku, who is intellectually superior to him, countered him. LBD is not as smart as Aizen and has no idea what the f*ck a Hogyoku is. Claiming her Mind Manip can snuff an adaptation to something he already resists is just not it.
Yeah Yhwach get him off screen for many while as Yhwach was doing a full on monolouge. So it shows his adaptation has limits which is my main point of arg
Read above
Also don't forget Lady Bone Demon's mind manip can be enhanced by her own AP. So she pratically targeting Aizen with a 2-C mind manip which I doubt Aizen adaptation can reach that level of tier
Aizen's Hogyoku is 4D, I can see the case of him adapting. This would even be furthered once the 2-C revision comes for Bleach.
Removed with lack of reason (on the staff part) which I pointed it out in the revision
You would have to do another one then. What's done is done

Back