• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Sosuke Aizen [5-3-0]

As for invisibility, I think Aizen is an exception since he was able to be seen by a normal human when he has his hogyoku
  • its on the profile so thats what we go by, does monkie kid have an equivalent to reiryoku or can she see souls
  • she doesnt resist gravity or atomic deconstruction

• its on the profile so thats what we go by, does monkie kid have an equivalent to reiryoku or can she see souls
  • she doesnt resist gravity or atomic deconstruction
Actually yes. MK was able to see Lady Bone Demon's essence that are invisible to normal people with his golden eyes

And after Lady Bone Demon absorbed MK's power, it is mentioned by Sun Wukong that Lady Bone Demon has all of MK's powers which pretty much all of his abilities including his Golden eyes that can see invisible things

I think for gravity, it wont be a big problem. And as for atomic destruction, wouldn't her able to resist existence erasure is enough?

Nevermind I read it wrong lmao. But anyway, LBD has her own resists to deconstruction. If that doesn't work, it wont be able to effect LBD as it's a close range ability

why wouldnt the gravity affect her? as for decon, those are two different powers as Lloyd said. what are both character's starting moves
I mean Lady Bone Demon has like telekinesis which should somewhat help her. If not, it wont do much in the fight

I also correct my mistake as I reread your arg wrong

Also, I was referring to Aizen's Telekinesis being able to work on LDB due to higher LS
  • Telekinesis (Daichi Ten'yō allows Aizen to lift objects and throw them at a target)
Lifting Strength: Class G (Effortlessly stopped Renji's, Ichigo's and Komamura's Zanpakutō with his bare hand, far superior to all Espada)

But LDB herself won't be able to lift Aizen, not escape his Telekinesis bc she has Unknown LS

Back