• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyu tries to seduce your favorite character

Jackythejack

They/Them
In soemthing a bit more not safe, we're going to see how well Kyu's 300+ years of flirting stack up against the wiki's finest. Kyu and your favorite character end up going on a date(s). Can Kyu, well, hit a home run, in the allotted time?

Round 1: Kyu has 1 day

Round 2: Kyu has four days

Round 3: it's this Kyu

May the most charming one win.

Caine (World of Darkness) - Nope not happening, like at all.

Speedwagon - Kyu is the one that loses here lol.

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) - Uhhhhhh it's a sword, only cares about feasting on souls. Would this work?

Ragna the Bloodedge - He is a hard person to seduce I mean with the amount of stuff he has gone through. Plus he has eyes for Rachel Alucard or Celica Mercury, and plus if Kyu tries to seduce Ragna while Nu-13 is in her presence then I can imagine Nu-13 going into ballistic rage mode and try to kill Kyu.

Though Ragna does get flustered a lot by beautiful woman so maybe Kyu might snag Ragna in round 2 or 3 though it will be very difficult and would probably give Kyu some good work.

Jellal Fernandes: Yeah his depression would be a great defence and add his love for Erza, you might wonder how? Well Jellal has one love interest he is sexually into and thats Erza (Though if you squint then maybe Ultear as well but thats a huge if).

Though Jellal does get nervous around beautiful girls who flirt with him, as well as being too nice and distant so maybe Kyu might pull it off if she keeps seducing Jellal alone from the others, and if Kyu somehow cures Jellal's depression with atoning his sins then Kyu pretty much has it in the bag and Jellal is seduced.

Itachi Uchiha: Itachi is more focused on his own personal issues and would ignore Kyu, and given if this was his dying state he would not want to bond with Kyu and act evil. Though if this was Itachi before he left Konoha then Itachi is too young (He was 13), though at this time Itachi is already dealing with severe issues on his own so he would ignore Kyu.

If somehow Kyu cured Itachi and helped him through his problems then Kyu would seduce Itachi, or rather Kyu would be seduced by Itachi's kindness. Either way it's going to be tough for Kyu.

Hei (Darker than Black): Kyu is going to have a hard time with this guy due to him not be able to show his emotions and that Hei would rather be by himself and Kyu has to compete with Yin, Amber, and Misaki Kirihara. Though when Hei is in his Li Shengshun persona I can imagine him getting seduced by Kyu though Hei would reject her.

So pretty much Kyu has to find a way to seduce Hei quick.

Yu Kanda: Yu Kanda is a hard person to seduce since he is pretty much a jackass to everyone, though Kyu might be able to get into his heart and seduce him if she helps him with his own personal issues. Though it will be tough due to the fact that Kanda is not a very emotionally drawn person as he would rather be alone, though this might work in Kyu's favour if she plays her cards right.

Issei Hyoudou: It's Issei...he loses in the first round XD

Last edited:
Subaru: Well...I mean she could but Subaru has some weird boner over Emilla but if Kyu is able to pass through that then she has Subaru in the game buuuut if Subaru dies then the game restarts.

Last edited:
Kyu, huh? Hmm...

Dawn (Total Drama): She'd most likely go "what the ****?" and walk away. Worst case scenario is Dawn speaks of Kyu's deep secrets and make Kyu question the meaning of life. Thankfully Huniepop's a pretty pathetic verse.
Princess Peach: Hmm... I think she'd be somewhat charmed, but will admit that she's not ready for that kind of commitment. Oh, and Peach has Mario, so...
Seiya Ryuuguuin: DENIED!

Bonus...

Lindsay (Total Drama): "What's a date..? Why are you moving like that..?" ~Lindsay

The Emperor of Mankind: Heretic shall be destroyed! Kills Kyu

Zeref Dragneel: Well...he does still love Mavis and that is strong so Kyu wouldn't really do much and given Zeref's curse I have a feeling Kyu would get killed by it. Then there is the whole thing where Zeref wants to die and before that kill Acnologia. So if Kyu somehow removes Zeref's curse, kills Acnologia and lets Mavis die then she would be able to seduce Zeref after a long emotional recovery.

Last edited:
Son Goku: Uhh yeah no sorry I mean Goku is an idiot and he doesn't even know what kissing is let alone seduction from an attractive person. Hell he thought marriage was a food.

Kyu, huh? Hmm...

Dawn (Total Drama): She'd most likely go "what the ****?" and walk away. Worst case scenario is Dawn speaks of Kyu's deep secrets and make Kyu question the meaning of life. Thankfully Huniepop's a pretty pathetic verse.
Okay, I encountered one of the girls in Huniepop 2 and... Welp! Kyu's pretty susceptible to psychics. You come across one named Zoey, and she just waltzes up to you like "I know what you and your fairy are up to, bruh!"

Shedinja: Genderless so it won't be seduced and will attack on sight. Also Kyu will probably get her soul sucked in.

Mystique Sonia: She has been shown to resist Queen Peacock's beauty which in turn made her enemies fall in love without fail so Kyu might not easily charm her (then again I'm not sure how strong Kyu's flirting is.) Though at the very least, the two would be somewhat good pals and could hang out.

Wario: Would be hard to seduce Wario given that money and treasure are his one true love.

Tari (Meta Runner): Tari does have some dating experience thanks to her being in a dating sim but that was in order to get Lamar's username to contact MD-5 for plot reasons. Otherwise, she and Kyu could hit it off pretty well.

Randy Cunningham: Randy would turn her down, as he would rather hang out with Howard to play arcades and video games with him. Round 3 however, he was easily charmed by the Sorceress's love spell, so he would easily fall for Kyu's flirting though given that Randy is still a high schooler, their relationship would be weird and ultimately wouldn't work out in the end.

Donkey Kong: Has his eyes for Candy Kong and if not, only cares for bananas. Also pretty sure DK has been shown to resist or outright be immune to Mind Control given his stupidity so Kyu would sadly won't get any coconut cream pies.

Akuma: Satsui no Hadou > Kyu's flirting. Akuma only cares to seek to fight the strongest and while Kyu is way more powerful, she lacks fighting experience so Akuma wouldn't bother fighting her. Though imagining Kyu taking Akuma on a date is pretty hilarious.

Sinbad: I can see he would get seduced at first but then would probably be the one seduced Kyu later lol.

Mori Jin: Nah, he doesn't really care about dating cause he only think about fighting in his head so Kyu would failed hard with this one.

Back