• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyogre Vs Acnologia (High 6A Tourney)

It’s absolute zero so no, AP won’t help you. Basically the best way is to get out of range, find some way to avoid it (intangibility or forcefields), Lill the user before they do it (which tbh is easy given Kyogre is more of a water spammer) or resist it. Unlike the games, it doesn’t have 30% accuracy.
Well, in the anime Kyogre used Sheer Cold very early in the battle against Groudon

I don't know how to measure Sheer Cold's range, but I can tell you that Kyogre's height/lenght in that video is 9.8 metres.

might have to disqualify kyogre at this rate. So the way i see it we have three options

1.Disqualify Kyogre

2.swap with another pokemon preferably same ap

3.Make air space 100 meters

Option 3 doesn't really cancel the result, since Kyogre can always move and jump (I'm dubious on flight in base, this would need a small CRT or being part of one) to get closer and use the move, but it surely lowers the chance of the move to hit Acno

Those who should be on par with Kyogre are Groudon and likely Regigigas, while the 3 regis backscale from it

Last edited:
Tatsumaki and Shock Rock have forcefields, keep Kyogre. That said Kyogre FRA. Making air space 100 meters is also fine for me.

also i think making the place bigger overall and have a form of water would be better so any suggestions?

3 more votes and we can move on this went pretty smoothly with the problem mostly being everyone busy with crts

Currently, the official votes for Kyogre are 5: Me, Epicchev, JJ Chambers, Greenshifter and Fandom Potato.
I think that Cal and Zackra implicity voted for Kyogre and Acnologia, but they didn't say it

yeah they will be added.I dont know how though
When the grace ends, the match just gets added to the profiles, specifying that that it took place in a sealed off 5km-wide Island which has a lake in the middle and the air room is limited to 100 meters in height.

When the grace ends, the match just gets added to the profiles, specifying that that it took place in a sealed off 5km-wide Island which has a lake in the middle and the air room is limited to 100 meters in height.
i see, one thing though what does grace mean

Quoting from the Versus Thread Rules page:

When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread.

Done, but for the sake of editing I had to cut out some detail of the match, otherwise the text would have been too long. all the rules are still valid for the match

Back