• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ky Kiske vs Nero (DMC) - We're as good as they are!

Might as well try this, if Sol vs Dante is a bad idea this is probably one too.

Speed is equalised. Both are Low 2-C, SBA otherwise

Nothing can be achieved without hope: 2

I'm not deadweight: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Fun fact, Ky gave his human eye to Sin and took Sin's Gear eye. So that Sin can blend in human society. Still, Sin need to wear an eyepatch to cover his one Gear eye.

And Nero got his arm cut off by Vergil for basically no return lol.

Anyway, both are disciplined Knights. Ky is part Gear now and Nero is part Demon. Hmm...

Nero has a pretty nice sized scaling chain behind him,

baseline=<Demon tree<argosax=Mundus=<DT spardaDante=<Sparda=<void mundus<<<Pre-Boost Dante DMCvol.2 (stomps Void mundus)<post-Boost dante (it was stated that he had incredible power thanks to the Beastheads)<Chen BH( fight equal to Dante initially and then outperform him by great margin enough, Disappear from dante's eyes)<Dante Dmc2 game(the guides claim that he surpasses everyone who came before him)=<DMC4 dante=<DMC5 BoG<<DT dante<<<<Urizen Pre time skip (2 days absorbing blood made him far superior to Dante to the point of one shot)<<<Urizen post-Time skip(one month absorbing blood)<Fruit Urizen<Nero true DT<Dante EoG=Vergil.

I know past DMC vs GG threads have had debates on weather or not people who scale to Sol had the AP advantage or not, but they should be relatively even imo. What's Nero's opener?

I see, Ky may start off with Swordplay or Lightning projectiles like Stun Edge though Ky's magic is really Info Manipulation, so I'm not sure if Nero would be ok if he got hit. Judging Nero's profile, his more useful stuff is in DT. Ky has some haxes that Nero doesn't resist such as Info Manip and Sealing (He'll resist the petrification that comes with it, but he doesn't have Dimensional Travel so he'll be stuck there).

Last edited:
Lighting projectiles should be alright for Nero to handle, I mean he's pretty good at dodging stuff to begin with lol.

Time Manip for Nero may or may not be useful, I'm not sure about Ky's Immeasurable speed rating iirc it's from moving in a place where time didn't exist or smth

Characters with Immeasurable Speed are granted Time Manip immunity by SBA iirc. Also no, passive Info hax and other passives only applies to Sol, Justice and possibly the Universal Will. Nero won't suffer that fate here.

I think he's decent, he can keep up with a Knight who trained for years in perfecting the use of the sword (creed), and he can keep up with someone like a weakened Vergil who is a very good swordsman who has trained in the use of the sword since the age of 8 by the best swordsman in the world(sparda), although I'm not good at skill explanations

Then it comes down to hax, and due to Nero losing Yamato, Ky has the advantage here. Unfortunately Nero's Time Manip is useless here and Ky has his own Time Manipulation to counter though it would cost him his sword. If all else fails he can still Seal Nero away, and especially since Nero doesn't pull DT out right away. Leaning towards Ky

Back