• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurosaki Kun tries to hunt down MaRey Sue

All the Jedi Rey vs SS arc bankai ichigo
Both are 6-C
fight takes place on sokyoku hill
Edit: Soul crush is disabled and both combatants can stay in their transformations for as long as they want
OIP.YyV8sKry8cDZ2VdChGF5QgHaIo
OIP.31eIB3CaNmSEmOH0hAvi_QHaEB

Last edited:
Are restrictions allowed as addable concluded matches as long as the comprehensive list of conditions are stated with the results?

re
Are restrictions allowed as addable concluded matches as long as the comprehensive list of conditions are stated with the results?
restrictions include soul crush and both can stay in their transformations until the other person dies. Win by death

Pretty sure no one voted.

Soul, even if we consider that Rey was able to react to Palpatine's Force Lightning, shouldn't the title alone and his user name key you into exactly what he wanted out of this thread, and the intent he made it for?

Soul, even if we consider that Rey was able to react to Palpatine's Force Lightning, shouldn't the title alone and his user name key you into exactly what he wanted out of this thread, and the intent he made it for?
Oh I know. I'm pretty much just playing along until this blows over.

Also, I thought it was Speed equalized. Pretty sure Ichigo Blitzes.

No, doesn't say anything about speed, just 6C for both.

I'd just like to point out that this is SS Bankai Ichigo. The one whose own body can give out after abusing his Bankai's speed too much, even becoming slower in the process. Unless I missed something about how fast Bleach characters in the SS arc are considered.

Back