• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kryptonian vs a Taoist God. (Superman vs Jiang Zi Ya)

Or he's just blocking it. Period.
1.it's OOC for him to block with such a stance because throughout all of series 1 and 2 because everytime he blocks a projectile is by countering it with his own projectiles or by casting a barrier with both the middle and ring finger tucked in but in this case none of these things happen.

2.it's clear that after the red stone was thrown at Jiang Zi Ya, the force of the stone and the magic contained in it was both dispersed followed by the other four stones that had their kinetic energy nulled as well.

1. You're reading way too into this.

2. Not really. It looks like that but unless this is specified, it's just a visual for blocking an attack.

Can we quit it with the assumption game?

1. You're reading way too into this.

2. Not really. It looks like that but unless this is specified, it's just a visual for blocking an attack.

Can we quit it with the assumption game?
1.what in telling you is the truth.

2.(0:18) i want you to compare these 2.

The scene above shows Jiang Zi Ya stopping the projectiles with his barrier before he redirects the swords while the latter nulls the projectiles speed besides using a barrier instead.

2. That's TK. You don't assume kinetic energy nullification for these feats without statements. You do realize that I also have kinetic energy null if I catch a sword by this logic right?

Well, that's done.

2. That's TK. You don't assume kinetic energy nullification for these feats without statements. You do realize that I also have kinetic energy null if I catch a sword by this logic right?

Well, that's done.
TK?

Also what about the North Sea's eye feat?

He literally stops them as we can see and by Occam's Razor, the simpler assumption is that he just stops them than what you're suggesting. You claiming something is an assumption when it's showcased blatantly is ridiculous. Like really, do you have any idea how asinine you sound when saying this?

Ask anyone else on the thread. I'm really done with this blatant attempt to spite Superman here and exaggerate Jiang Zi Ya.

He literally stops them as we can see and by Occam's Razor, the simpler assumption is that he just stops them than what you're suggesting. You claiming something is an assumption when it's showcased blatantly is ridiculous. Like really, do you have any idea how asinine you sound when saying this?

Ask anyone else on the thread. I'm really done with this blatant attempt to spite Superman here and exaggerate Jiang Zi Ya.
Pretty sure even with that, you would still have to disprove why can't the flags nullify superman's vital energy(chi) instead and by occam's razor every attack in the series is more related to chi instead of magic. (Which was i never suggested putting magic in Jiang Zi Ya's profile in the first place despite the term magic being thrown all around the series)

Also it's pretty much easier to say he nulled their KE and status effects instead of saying he stopped them with telekinesis and nulled the stone's status effects

Pretty sure even with that, you would still have to disprove why can't the flags nullify superman's vital energy(chi) instead and by occam's razor every attack in the series is more related to chi instead of magic. (Which was i never suggested putting magic in Jiang Zi Ya's profile in the first place despite the term magic being thrown all around the series)

Again, Burden of Proof is on you to prove why it would.

Also it's pretty much easier to say he nulled their KE and status effects instead of saying he stopped them with telekinesis and nulled the stone's status effects
No, it isn't. You just want this so you can exaggerate his abilities even further.

Again, Burden of Proof is on you to prove why it would.

No, it isn't. You just want this so you can exaggerate his abilities even further.
Jiang Zi Ya's abilities aren't exaggerated. Also I believe the burden of proof is on you to elaborate why the five flag's can't null his "chi" instead or null his powers to that of a normal human.

They've never done that to a person in that verse, much less a person who doesn't use magic, which is all that's used in verse. There, that's it. Now tell me why they would. No assumptions, no "but, it should-", just hard feats and statements.

Huge necro and I really don't like the omninous feeling that's about to arrive but

powernull doesn't nullify magic. It nullifies energy and Chi.

Back