• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs. 17 but this is actually a fair battle? (I think)

a recall to 17 one shotting Krillin back in GT.

anyways

Universe Survival Arc Krillin (Super) against Base Super 17 (GT) aka first key. Both are 2-C and speed is obviously equalized.

dccj4ol-a220b9d9-a29e-4875-9744-00bf6a80902b.png
dc1g5eb-58abab0d-1ff3-4e9a-9097-69915c7f18fc.png

both sides have knowledge on each other.

Krillin:

17:

Incon:

If 17 stomps I can change this to HF17

Last edited:
I'm confused by Krillin's scaling, is he Android 18 or Base Goku level?
base goku according to profile since he scratched base goku's cheek with destructo disc

Krillin would have similar scaling to Cabba in the Cabba vs Gogeta 4 thread.

Base Goku (Post-Black) = 400,000,000x 2-C
SS1 Goku (Post-Black) = 20,000,000,000x 2-C

DBS Krillin is scaled to or above Base Goku and forced him to use Super Saiyan. So his power is >400,000,000x 2-C.

I think Super 17 is at least 312,500,000x 2-C
So if Super 17 is around here then Krillin has a >1.3x AP advantage but also has access to moves like X100 Solar Flare and Destructo Disc. In terms of skill, I think Krillin takes it because he is comparable to DBS Goku in their match.

The one advantage Super 17 has here is his energy absorption but I believe Krillin's skill level and intelligence should enable him to recognise and counter it.

The only real reason I would think Krillin would lose this is because GT Goku kept on giving Super 17 energy. However we can argue that's PIS as well as point to Goku having 'Average intelligence normally. Genius combatant' whereas Krillin is Gifted all around. Plus Krillin's skill level scales to DBS Goku who is an Extraordinary Genius combatant.

So in short Krillin has higher AP, way better skill level and probably isn't going to fall for Super 17's energy absorption trick as often as GT Goku did.

Honestly, I might just stick with voting Super 17. 17 still has infinite stamina and could outlast krillin. Plus, he also has knowledge of Krillin's Destructo disc and Solar flare as OP stated. Krillin in return knows 17 can absorb energy. What's stopping 17 from simply outlasting krillin since krillin is only 1.3 times stronger?

EDIT: Actually yeah, nvm I'm leaning towards Krillin. Unless anyone has better arguments than 17 outlasting krillin

Honestly, I might just stick with voting Super 17. 17 still has infinite stamina and could outlast krillin. Plus, he also has knowledge of Krillin's Destructo disc and Solar flare as OP stated. Krillin in return knows 17 can absorb energy. What's stopping 17 from simply outlasting krillin since krillin is only 1.3 times stronger?

EDIT: Actually yeah, nvm I'm leaning towards Krillin. Unless anyone has better arguments than 17 outlasting krillin
I know you said you're leaning Krillin but I still feel the need to mention Krillin upgraded to Hexa Blade Destructo Disc and X100 Solar Flare. Both of which Super 17 has no knowledge of.

Hexa Blade, if you don't know, is multiple controlled destructo discs. It put Goku on the ropes and sliced his cheek.

base goku according to profile since he scratched base goku's cheek with destructo disc

Actually the OG thread that upgraded Krillin puts him at 18's level.

18 has many anti feats that put her down to Base-SSJ tier like Katopesla, Ribrianne, Pride Troopers, etc etc.

Saying shes Blue tier is asinine

Proceeds to trade blows with SSJ Vegeta
Proceeds to also get blasted away by Base Vegeta
The guys with her and her teammates transformations also struggled against a weakened Base Goku and 18

Brianne and 18 have way more feats that put them on Base-SSJ than SSB tier.
Power of Love varies based on morale.
Zirloin, Rabanra, and Zarbuto also posed a genuine threat to 17, even shattering his barrier once. Not to mention that Goku had to go SSJB to overpower their black hole.

If we're scaling Krillin to 18 and Ribrianne who are then being scaled to SS-level then this is still a massive stomp. Krillin's AP would be around 20,000,000,000x 2-C.

If the conseus is that Krillin stomps I can change MU to 2nd key Super 17

my scaling chain is bigger than yours ahh MU

If the conseus is that Krillin stomps I can change MU to 2nd key Super 17

my scaling chain is bigger than yours ahh MU
Pretty sure that's a stomp for Super 17. The scaling chain used here puts SS4 Goku at 1,562,500,000,000x which would be around a 78x difference in AP with Krillin.

So:​

Krillin scaling to Base Goku vs Super 17? Fair​
Krillin scaling to SS1 Goku vs Super 17? Stomp (for Krillin)​
Krillin scaling to SS1 Goku vs Post-Absorb Super 17? Stomp (for Super 17)​

And if we scale Base Krillin to SSB Goku via A18/A17 scaling then Krillin will be around 3,200,000,000,000,000x which obviously stomps Super 17 in both keys. That'd make Krillin easily something like 200x SS4 Gogeta in the linked scaling chain.

The only way this is fair is if we scale Krillin to Base Goku and have him against Super 17's first key. Otherwise it's a stomp.

Back