• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kratos with the power of hope is too broken (they have to lower that now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this world, there are all kinds of people, it would take me at least 10 minutes to write about all the people, but I will summarize it like this:
weird, common, smart, dumb, big, short, annoying, you like, creative, uncreative, the best thing you've ever seen, the worst thing you've ever seen and many more.
but as always for the people of the community of power levels and power scaling, there are no limits at all, and here is an example, of how kratos from god of war and his power of hope are very broken.
the power of hope is a platonic concept:
thanks to the fact that someone on imgur sent a screenshot of someone talking to BRUNO VELAZQUEZ, if he literally directs god of war, we can practically say that it is like me talking to akira toriyama, kishimoto or any story author or director of something.
someone asked the director, what is the power of hope, if it is simply a power, or is it a platonic concept (pure hope) and then the director replies: the answers above are all very good answers

and then he starts to explain saying that the power of hope did great things, it even allowed humanity to survive even when the gods died and everything was destroyed
lLkbMQx.jpeg
9UHl0U5.jpeg

Lv8mV07.jpeg

I mean PoH is already treated as a type 1 concept on the wiki and is superior to lesser concepts in the GoW verse moreover being a platonic concept is just supporting evidence for type 1 conceptual manipulation/ type 1 AE (Both of which Kratos already has).

Also using WoG statements on Twitter via leading questions is just a no... (GoW already has plenty of jurisdictions for its ratings).

I honestly don't know what the purpose of this CRT is and if it's serious or not.

DAMN BRO FIRST NARUTO NOW GOD OF WAR?

WHEN WILL THE OMNIVERSAL WANK STOP?

But seriously tho, being a Platonic Concept, as Axiom said, is just more support for it being a Type 1 AE / Type 1 Concept Manip, but Kratos isn't literally Hope, he EMBODIES Hope, that's not the same thing as literally being that thing. Even then however, he becomes untouchable to actual literal Type 1 Concepts like Fear Zeus himself, who ACTUALLY IS LITERALLY FEAR ITSELF AND NOT JUST SOME RANDOM EMBODIMENT, and yet he literally cannot touch Kratos and he effectively hurts himself trying to punch him, akin to punching a wall and recoiling back in pain with nothing done to the wall itself.

Overall tho, on its own this means nothing for Tiers and it really brings nothing new to the table.

DAMN BRO FIRST NARUTO NOW GOD OF WAR?

WHEN WILL THE OMNIVERSAL WANK STOP?

But seriously tho, being a Platonic Concept, as Axiom said, is just more support for it being a Type 1 AE / Type 1 Concept Manip, but Kratos isn't literally Hope, he EMBODIES Hope, that's not the same thing as literally being that thing. Even then however, he becomes untouchable to actual literal Type 1 Concepts like Fear Zeus himself, who ACTUALLY IS LITERALLY FEAR ITSELF AND NOT JUST SOME RANDOM EMBODIMENT, and yet he literally cannot touch Kratos and he effectively hurts himself trying to punch him, akin to punching a wall and recoiling back in pain with nothing done to the wall itself.

Overall tho, on its own this means nothing for Tiers and it really brings nothing new to the table.

well this ended well and actually it didn't end with anything like naruto (I really can't stand having to repeat it, naruto is universal+) but well now seriously, why did you literally say wank omniversal, are you crazy? I said multiple times that I would do with logic, logic and data, not with things that I get out of my buttocks. they do not understand what I say or it is difficult to understand

well look bad now I'm going to do another one, but this time about medaka box
good bye¡¡¡¡¡
disappears into existence just by disappearing from existence, how can you disappear just like that?
narrator:close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back