• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wins against Supes, Goku and Kirito but loses against Thor. Shame.

Thor FRA.

The real cal howard said:
Thor. Smarter, stronger, better abilities, better mindset, can permanently put Kratos down, our ranges, etc.
So, would this a win for Thor or a stomp? Because they way I'm looking at it, I don't see how Kratos has a chance.

So, would this a win for Thor or a stomp? Because they way I'm looking at it, I don't see how Kratos has a chance.

I hope this isn't a stomp

time stop

reality warping matter manipulation

fate manipulation

intangability

and soul monipulation all of it gives thor a huge adventege ageinst kratos in a fight(plus give or take 10k years of fighting expirences plus the very ability to see into past and future basicly giveing thor all the knowledge about kratos while kratos dosen't know a thing about thor or his abilities giving him another adventege)

For matter manipulation: Resurrection (As long as aspects of his mind, such as his soul and body, still exist, Hope will bring him back to life. Therefore, this is effective even against high-level Matter Manipulation hax or the likes)

for fate manipulation: Resistance to Fate Manipulation (The Sisters of Fate, who determine the destinies of the Gods and Titans, were unable to use their powers to actually force Kratos to lose, resulting in Kratos killing them instead)

for time stop: Resistance to Time Stop (Overpowered the abilities of the Amulet of Uroborus several times in his fight against Castor & Pollux, which was also confirmed by the developers)

for soul manipulation: Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Pulled his soul back from being ripped by Hades. Resisted the powers of Poseidon's Trident)

for intagibility: Can hit souls (Non-physical Interaction )

He doesn't have anything against reality warping so that will be issue for him but is thor seeing the past, present, and future combat applicable or no?

Just looked on Thor's file and it pretty much said RKT has the same abilities as Odin (presumably on a greater degree), this includes mind manipulation (Odin has mind haxed entire planets with ease and even affected Galactus' mind), Conceptual manipulation (erased and restored the concept of death on an universal scale) and ofc reality warping (with is self-explanatory).

Not to mention RKT defeated TWSIS (while Odin could not) which was a fate destruction feat too.

Overall Kratos is a powerhouse but the lack of defence against reality warping as well as not having conceptual manipulation himself, its not looking good for dad of boi...

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Just looked on Thor's file and it pretty much said RKT has the same abilities as Odin (presumably on a greater degree), this includes mind manipulation (Odin has mind haxed entire planets with ease and even affected Galactus' mind), Conceptual manipulation (erased and restored the concept of death on an universal scale) and ofc reality warping (with is self-explanatory).

Not to mention RKT defeated TWSIS (while Odin could not) which was a fate destruction feat too.

Overall Kratos is a powerhouse but the lack of defence against reality warping as well as not having conceptual manipulation himself, its not looking good for dad of boi...
Also what does twsis stand for?

Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, the ones responsible for the cycle of Ragnarok and fed on it. While Odin time and again failed to even significantly harm them, RKT straight out deleted them!. Btw I used the wrong abbreviation I ment TWSAIS, my bad!.

Chronoaiswaifu said:
For matter manipulation: Resurrection (As long as aspects of his mind, such as his soul and body, still exist, Hope will bring him back to life. Therefore, this is effective even against high-level Matter Manipulation hax or the likes)
for fate manipulation: Resistance to Fate Manipulation (The Sisters of Fate, who determine the destinies of the Gods and Titans, were unable to use their powers to actually force Kratos to lose, resulting in Kratos killing them instead)

for time stop: Resistance to Time Stop (Overpowered the abilities of the Amulet of Uroborus several times in his fight against Castor & Pollux, which was also confirmed by the developers)

for soul manipulation: Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Pulled his soul back from being ripped by Hades. Resisted the powers of Poseidon's Trident)

for intagibility: Can hit souls (Non-physical Interaction )

He doesn't have anything against reality warping so that will be issue for him but is thor seeing the past, present, and future combat applicable or no?
well his resurrection would help in that but it dosen't fully counter matter manip unless you want kratos to ressurect straight after thor turns his legs to cheese by rearaning the atoms in them

sisters fate didn't have true fate manip they affected "fate" by controling time ( seen in the fact that they had to go back in time to try to change kratoses fate and make him lose ageinst ares insed of you know just fating him to die after he met them and we also see the fact that it is time manip when kratos takes their power and gose back in time to kill zues insed of fateing him to die which he could if they had fate manip as the fates themselves stated that "they have fated for the gods to win ageinst the titans") and they don't have fate manip on their profs either they have time manip.

for time manip good point i completly forgot about that amulet, but its not quite on the same scale as thors time manip its could slow down time and reverse it see in the convo that you droped the writer himself says that it slows things down it dosen't stop them complitly while thor can flat out stop time and we haven't seen kratos deal with anything like that

he resisted soul absorption not allowing his soul to be ripped out of himself soul manipulation is a different thing all together thor could destroy souls alltogether or change their nature(ageing we haven't seen kratos deal with that yet) but the fact that he dose posses a resistens to soul absorption dose give him a messure of resistence to soul manip which does mean that its not a deal breaker

for intengebility you got me there

as for his ability to see in the past present and future I'd say that it is combat aplicable as it gives him a mesure of nigh omnisience allowing him to know most things kratos can do as well as giving him the knowledge of kratoses abilities and weapons allowing him to simply prepare for anything he will throw at him giving him a huge adventege so yeah its combat aplicable its basicly a type of pregoc

Have to wait 24 hours for this to be concluded and while thor does abilities that Kratos will have issues with Kratos also has ways to null most of said abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back