• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kowalski Low 2-C downgrade

Jinsye

She/Her
Yeah this shouldn't be there.

Kowalski's machine doesn't destroy the universe at all.

Him time travelling, then meeting himself from a different point in time causes this

This is just the laws of the universe causing the destruction, not the machine.

But they cancelled it by sending the machine itself to that void, so it is likely the machine the one that triggered it.

I am uncertain either way about this.

I am fine with adding a chain reaction mention.

Can we also add a chain reaction mention to Shredder (4Kids)? I mean, yes, he intended to destroy the entire multiverse by destroying the Turtle Prime universe. But, he would've been causing a chain reaction of destruction by doing so, as the Turtle Prime universe was the center of the multiverse and would've caused the rest of the multiverse to break down. Honestly, he should be listed at "Low 2-C via prep, 2-A via chain reaction."

Would this be correct?

I suppose that seems to make sense, yes.

Back