• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This time shouldn't be a blitz. Speed equalizated, 10 meters apart, in a desolated city, After Stories Kouki with the smartphone restricted and Berserk Trigger Blade.

Kouki: 0
vs
Blade: 0

Inco: 0

Last edited:
Noting that I am here
With what would begin Blade? Kouki would rush to him and try to disarm or incap while probably talking about how they shouldn't fight, he take a bit until decide to kill so he have a somewhat slow begin (not that meantime he stop to fight back or anything like that).

Kouki outskills, Blade also isn't that hax, though neither is Kouki, but the dude still has analytical prediction + instinctive reaction, and can gain new skills with just willpower.

How is blade gonna kill Kouki when he has auto resurrection btw?

Man, I was forgeting the new smartphone, guess I will need to restrict that if Blade don't have a way to respond to that.

About the skill part though yes, Kouki is definitely more skilled, from how @Smashtwig defended Blade in her match with Zoro I think that maybe here she could also do something, would need his input to see what Blade can do here.

Kouki is so skilled he came up with a sword style that changes every instant, countering an advance AI that not only has data on basically the entirety of humanity, so knows all the ways humans fight, but also can predict the future based on muscle move, gaze, and even the faintest nerve signal, like that's crazy.

And then you also got Endou who is beating ppl with hundreds of years of experience.....

Kouki is so skilled he came up with a sword style that changes every instant, countering an advance AI that not only has data on basically the entirety of humanity, so knows all the ways humans fight, but also can predict the future based on muscle move, gaze, and even the faintest nerve signal, like that's crazy.

And then you also got Endou who is beating ppl with hundreds of years of experience.....
Ah, yes, the buff Kouki got in his arcs is crazy, I honestly believe he probably is one of the most skilled characters in the wiki, and that's why I want to do many vs with him, to make know the skill level in Arifureta, same with Endou.

I just got back

Bruh

Like I had to seriously represent the GV side vs Zoro's skill this is too much bro. Literally all I got is "lmao conduct electricity into swords and win sword clashes" and that's literally it. Yeah she's also beating Copen with 100+ Years but. Bruh.

I just got back

Bruh

Like I had to seriously represent the GV side vs Zoro's skill this is too much bro. Literally all I got is "lmao conduct electricity into swords and win sword clashes" and that's literally it. Yeah she's also beating Copen with 100+ Years but. Bruh.
So she can't really fight back? In that case guess is time to search another character, think I will try with Mash since fight him is currently popular and the dude seem to be skilled.

Back