• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koji Komatsu vs Rimuru Tempest (Webnovel)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I got bored + the verse must fight the mighty Rimuru Tempest.

Post-Athanatos Koji vs Slime Rimuru.

Attack Potency:
Koji:
1.35 Megatons to 65 Megatons
Rimuru:
Far above 6.3 Megatons

Speed is equalized and the battle takes place playground.

Koji Komatsu:
Rimuru Tempest:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Koji charges in like always with up to 20 clones. What does rimuru do in response, mans gonna try and overwhelm the dude with his clones who all can interact the soul.

Flight + Danmaku elemental attacks

Absorption if it calls for it.

Flight + Danmaku elemental attacks

Absorption if it calls for it.

Koji can fly, the elemental attacks will be nerfed by 85%, 95% for earth, water, and fire. If Koji's clones get absorbed, he can turn rimuru into a bomb due to him absorbing his mana with the Nine Circles skill.

Koji has only flown once in the entire series and has never used his flying in combination with swordsmanship as far as I know.

Rimuru can do damage to those who resist magic with his magical abilities so I don't think his reduction will do much.

Rimuru has Low-High regeneration and he absorbs/mimics the power of what he absorbs.

If he gets close to Rimuru in the air, he can Analytical Predict + Sword Skills to parry sword strikes.

Koji has only flown once in the entire series and has never used his flying in combination with swordsmanship as far as I know.

Rimuru can do damage to those who resist magic with his magical abilities so I don't think his reduction will do much.

Rimuru has Low-High regeneration and he absorbs/mimics the power of what he absorbs.

If he gets close to Rimuru in the air, he can Analytical Predict + Sword Skills to parry sword strikes.
Koji flew five times, three of those being airborne enemies such as Athan, Wyverns, and Airborne Leviathans. Keep in mind Koji only fought three airborne enemies throughout the entire series all of the fights had Koji flown at some point. Out of those five times, only one had Koji airborne with his sword which was the fight against the Hydra. Man essentially did vorpal cyclone and Soul Drive against it.

In terms of fighting airborne, mans just not as skilled, in fact he might literally throw weapons at him as he did during his fight against Sakura, Eugene, Trevor, and Azalea. He has on multiple occasions thrown his trident and activated Nine Circles utilizing the trident as the medium for the explosion to manifest (man's soul contains mana, he can detonate it at will, his trident weapon is a part of said soul). Rimuru definitely outskills airborne, but Koji can drag him down with Astral cord.

Koji tends to spam dragon counter, I wouldn't worry about the attacks too much seeing he would put layers of the skill onto himself before or amidst battle. Also, Koji has anti-magic man can cut magic or null it. Koji can't really do anything about the analytical prediction until he actives mental blade, which usually happens if his attacks don't harm Rimuru as much.

Last edited:
i think koji wins if he can get him out of the air

Back