• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems like a good match. If thor throws his hammer at Lancelot, we will be able to catch it and use the commands on the hammer to force it to stop

Oh so this is what you meant by "make the match". I legit forgot the other thread was Jeanne vs Thor XD

You know what I am gonna argue, Thor throws, Lancelot becomes the new "God" of Thunder.

Thanks!

If he catches it he has the possibility of getting hurt though, plus class M can make that difficult, so while it isn't impossible, he'll have to be cautious or he's pinned

Can Bezerker override a rule placed on the hammer by a High 6-B? Because if he doesn't, he needs Class M lifting strength in the least in order to stop it.

Sir Ovens said:
Can Bezerker override a rule placed on the hammer by a High 6-B? Because if he doesn't, he needs Class M lifting strength in the least in order to stop it.
Knight of Owners doesn't really work based on DC. He also doesn't, because the second he grabs the hammer he has accesss to command it. One of the commands is for it to stop on place or levitate

I don't think Lancelot is worthy, and I don't think that he can override the authority of someone divine by nasu standards with his skill.

Would Odin even count as Divine? In Nasu they are the highest level of Nature Spirit which Odin (or any MCU race really) is not.

Back