• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji 8-C High Hypersonic Meta

It sounds very interesting, for some reason, one part of me says that this series cannot rise above those superhuman scales, and another part of me says there is a success it is true
My question is, are there other characters who scale to Ayanokoji for this speed and strength, and how many feats are there in the series like this feat?

It sounds very interesting, for some reason, one part of me says that this series cannot rise above those superhuman scales, and another part of me says there is a success it is true
My question is, are there other characters who scale to Ayanokoji for this speed and strength, and how many feats are there in the series like this feat?
The entire verse is peak human at best. There are no feats above that unless you take things out of context.

SPEED:

Ayanokoji pierces the air in the Nanase fight. His fist was so strong that even though there was no contact, Nanase's hair fluttered up to the sky. (this proves it's not hyperbole). Towards the end of the fight, Ayanokoji says that he pierced the air many times and could no longer count. Stephen Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time" states that the speed required to pierce the air is 11 kilometers per second. It is 11000m/s in m/s. This is considered as high hypersonic compared to vsb.

mn77ffa.png

rfu9oh6.png

19li9k6.png

AP:

I will find Ayanokōji's attack power by converting his air penetration success (11000m/s) into kinetic energy.

formula: 0,5 × 60kg × 11000^2 (I took the average weight of a 16-year-old Japanese student as a reference because I don't know his weight (60.5 [I rounded up to 60. Kiyotaka is 17])

The result of the operation is 3,630 × 10^9. this corresponds to 8-C, that is building level.

52i7fwd.png
As someone who appreciates Stephen Hawking's work in "A Brief History of Time", I can confirm that I have read the book around 5-6 times and have even seen its explanation numerous times.

And also, I am among those who made this 11000 m/s stuff.

This feat actually is kind of false too. What "A Brief History of Time" actually means by this is that 11000 m/s is the escape velocity of the Earth. For example, if there's a rocket which wants to leave earth, the rocket would need to fly at, at least 11 km/s to pierce the earth's atmosphere so that it can get into space, otherwise the gravity will keep negating its pace. You might have heard that it takes a lot of energy to go beyond earth's atmosphere, and this is that.

Ayanokouji never went into space all by himself, so no, neither did he pierce the atmosphere.

This stuff can be argued to be a shock wave (FTS) at best. And Ayanokouji is currently already FTS.

As someone who appreciates Stephen Hawking's work in "A Brief History of Time", I can confirm that I have read the book around 5-6 times and have even seen its explanation numerous times.

This feat actually is kind of false too. What "A Brief History of Time" actually means by this is that 11000 m/s is the escape velocity of the Earth. For example, if there's a rocket which wants to leave earth, the rocket would need to fly at, at least 11 km/s to pierce the earth's atmosphere so that it can get into space, otherwise the gravity will keep negating its pace. You might have heard that it takes a lot of energy to go beyond earth's atmosphere, and this is that.

Ayanokouji never went into space all by himself, so no, neither did he pierce the atmosphere.

This stuff can be argued to be a shock wave (FTS) at best. And Ayanokouji is currently already FTS.
Yeah lol, I have no idea how people don't realise this, it takes one google search

Im in a debate at the moment with someone and they used the Koji elevator feat and this feat
. they argued that the atmosphere is another word for air (search it up) so Koji actually "pierced the atmosphere" do you have any arguments for this because I do but he says mine are wrong, if you don't Ig you can argue for Koji high hypersonic

Im in a debate at the moment with someone and they used the Koji elevator feat and this feat
. they argued that the atmosphere is another word for air (search it up) so Koji actually "pierced the atmosphere" do you have any arguments for this because I do but he says mine are wrong, if you don't Ig you can argue for Koji high hypersonic
(Send them to my PMs and I will teach them how can they win by giving better proofs.)

Send them the things which I first wrote in this thread.
Just use this if they are trying to use the "word play'. And if you are doing Mikey v Ayanokouji, then use this:

Mikey is told to be the "invincible" Mikey, meaning that he cannot lose. And his kicks are said to be nuclear kicks. The word nuclear means it's nuclear. I am going to lowball the result and use the most dangerous bomb on the planet (for a "lowball" because Mikey solos your favorite verse). The most dangerous bomb is Tsar bomba, it is 50-100 Megatons, which is City level, so in short, Mikey solos. 🗿

(Don't ask me to debate with people bruh, if they use trashtalking then do that yourself.)

(Send them to my PMs and I will teach them how can they win by giving better proofs.)

Send them the things which I first wrote in this thread.
Just use this if they are trying to use the "word play'. And if you are doing Mikey v Ayanokouji, then use this:

Mikey is told to be the "invincible" Mikey, meaning that he cannot lose. And his kicks are said to be nuclear kicks. The word nuclear means it's nuclear. I am going to lowball the result and use the most dangerous bomb on the planet (for a "lowball" because Mikey solos your favorite verse). The most dangerous bomb is Tsar bomba, it is 50-100 Megatons, which is City level, so in short, Mikey solos. 🗿

(Don't ask me to debate with people bruh, if they use trashtalking then do that yourself.)
This isn't about the debate dude... Its about hypersonic Koji, he did technically prove your point wrong... Don't you want to upgrade cote, instead of acting like I'm asking your help in a debate maybe read the full statement instead of making fantasies in your head

This isn't about the debate dude... Its about hypersonic Koji, he did technically prove your point wrong... Don't you want to upgrade cote, instead of acting like I'm asking your help in a debate maybe read the full statement instead of making fantasies in your head
(First of all, your stuff was like interpreted by me in that way, so I didn't realize that you were talking about debate about the feat and not a character versus.)

11000 m/s is the escape velocity. Piercing the atmosphere in the book means literally piercing the atmosphere, that is, to go into the space. 11000 m/s is the minimum speed to do that btw, that is why, rockets go at minimum 11 km/s. But for you to prove that Ayanokouji is 11 km/s high hypersonic through Nanase's feat, you will need to prove that he literally went into the space. 11 km/s is not only the energy to pierce the atmosphere but the energy to pierce the atmosphere and the energy to leave the earth's gravitational field combined. So, no, it cannot be used.

The most it can be argued about is a shock wave.

And if you are so set on this one, send me screenshots of their arguments (if any) in my PMs, I will take a closer look at the arguments (which I, the person among the people who used to use this, thinks wouldn't make much sense).

(First of all, your stuff was like interpreted by me in that way, so I didn't realize that you were talking about debate about the feat and not a character versus.)

11000 m/s is the escape velocity. Piercing the atmosphere in the book means literally piercing the atmosphere, that is, to go into the space. 11000 m/s is the minimum speed to do that btw, that is why, rockets go at minimum 11 km/s. But for you to prove that Ayanokouji is 11 km/s high hypersonic through Nanase's feat, you will need to prove that he literally went into the space. 11 km/s is not only the energy to pierce the atmosphere but the energy to pierce the atmosphere and the energy to leave the earth's gravitational field combined. So, no, it cannot be used.

The most it can be argued about is a shock wave.
Hm, Yes, Ig I was just arguing with biased, although the atmosphere is literally another word for air so you can still technically argue for High hypersonic Koji
And if you are so set on this one, send me screenshots of their arguments (if any) in my PMs, I will take a closer look at the arguments (which I, the person among the people who used to use this, thinks wouldn't make much sense).
No need

En tant que personne qui apprécie le travail de Stephen Hawking dans « Une brève histoire du temps », je peux confirmer que j'ai lu le livre environ 5 à 6 fois et que j'ai même vu son explication à plusieurs reprises.

Et puis, je fais partie de ceux qui ont fait ce truc à 11000 m/s.

Cet exploit est en fait aussi un peu faux. Ce que « Une brève histoire du temps » signifie en réalité par là, c'est que 11 000 m/s est la vitesse de fuite de la Terre. Par exemple, s'il y a une fusée qui veut quitter la Terre, elle devra voler à au moins 11 km/s pour percer l'atmosphère terrestre afin de pouvoir entrer dans l'espace, sinon la gravité continuera à annuler son rythme. Vous avez peut-être entendu dire qu'il faut beaucoup d'énergie pour sortir de l'atmosphère terrestre, et c'est tout.

Ayanokouji n'est jamais allé dans l'espace tout seul, donc non, il n'a pas non plus percé l'atmosphère.

Ce truc peut être considéré au mieux comme une onde de choc (FTS). Et Ayanokouji est actuellement déjà FTS.
Koji doit être transonic puisque il a fait une onde de choc dans ce cas la

Back