• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji 8-C High Hypersonic Meta

Seeing that she was caught off guard by the rigidity of my body, I took advantage of the opening to attack. I went for an uppercut the moment she stopped trying to pull down on my arm. My left fist tore through the air, only stopping when it was less than a centimeter away from smashing into her lower jaw. The force of the swing had been so great that her long hair was sent dancing even though there hadn't been an impact. "!" She stared down at my fist, her eyes wide, before eventually turning to me
“L-let go!”

“Even if I let go, nothing would change.”

“Let go of『me』!!!”

She forcefully tore her hand away before repeating the entire meaningless cycle all over again.

Her fist came flying at me, only to once again punch through the open air. At this point, I’d already lost track of how many times we had gone through this.
SPEED:

Ayanokoji pierces the air in the Nanase fight. His fist was so strong that even though there was no contact, Nanase's hair fluttered up to the sky. (this proves it's not hyperbole). Towards the end of the fight, Ayanokoji says that he pierced the air many times and could no longer count. Stephen Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time" states that the speed required to pierce the air is 11 kilometers per second. It is 11000m/s in m/s. This is considered as high hypersonic compared to vsb.

mn77ffa.png

rfu9oh6.png

19li9k6.png

AP:

I will find Ayanokōji's attack power by converting his air penetration success (11000m/s) into kinetic energy.

formula: 0,5 × 60kg × 11000^2 (I took the average weight of a 16-year-old Japanese student as a reference because I don't know his weight (60.5 [I rounded up to 60. Kiyotaka is 17])

The result of the operation is 3,630 × 10^9. this corresponds to 8-C, that is building level.

52i7fwd.png

Last edited:
SPEED:

Ayanokoji pierces the air in the Nanase fight. His fist was so strong that even though there was no contact, Nanase's hair fluttered up to the sky. (this proves it's not hyperbole). Towards the end of the fight, Ayanokoji says that he pierced the air many times and could no longer count. Stephen Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time" states that the speed required to pierce the air is 11 kilometers per second. It is 11000m/s in m/s. This is considered as high hypersonic+ compared to vsb.

AP:

I will find Ayanokōji's attack power by converting his air penetration success (11000m/s) into kinetic energy.

formula: 60kg × 11000^2 (I took the average weight of a 16-year-old Japanese student as a reference because I don't know his weight (60.5 [I rounded up to 60. Kiyotaka is 17])

The result of the operation is 3,630 × 10^9. this corresponds to 8-C, that is, building level.
Where does The 11KM/s Come from?

Well the context You Gave Is Making Nanase Hair Piercing to the Sky So Its actually Counted as Air Manipulation Or just having enough strength To Do That
And You Don't Have Distance From Ayanokoji To Nanase
Yes this is also air manipulation. But no distance is needed to pierce the air. Pierces the place where the effect is located. Like the spaceship piercing space at the point where it is taking off

Seems fine. There is also this
image1.jpg

Which should solidifies his speed tier for atleast subsonic. Due to ichika being capable of trowing punches at subsonic and Ayanokouji being above that.

Yes this is also air manipulation. But no distance is needed to pierce the air. Pierces the place where the effect is located. Like the spaceship piercing space at the point where it is taking off
Earth Gravity And Atmosphere Gravity is different
IMG_20220506_061539.jpg

You can't equate the Earth and the atmosphere because the Earth's air on Earth only has an average speed of 40m/s

You can't equate the Earth and the atmosphere because the Earth's air on Earth only has an average speed of 40m/s
noo no. The spaceship also pierces the point where it takes off, this happens on the surface of the earth and Hawking calls it 11000 m/s.

noo no. The spaceship also pierces the point where it takes off, this happens on the surface of the earth and Hawking calls it 11000 m/s.
Ofc Its different because Atmosphere itself holding The Earth Oxygen

Also human body Will be Destroyed if they Launcing From Upper Into the Earth because Atmosphere having more air pressure

Also do you have proof Out Earth Pressure And Atmosphere Pressure is same.

SPEED:

Ayanokoji pierces the air in the Nanase fight. His fist was so strong that even though there was no contact, Nanase's hair fluttered up to the sky. (this proves it's not hyperbole). Towards the end of the fight, Ayanokoji says that he pierced the air many times and could no longer count. Stephen Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time" states that the speed required to pierce the air is 11 kilometers per second. It is 11000m/s in m/s. This is considered as high hypersonic compared to vsb.
"Pierce" could mean you made a hole (in this case air as an object) because you pierced through it, and in that case Nanase getting hit by the attack "Pierce the air" could mean Ayano manipulating the Air.

You don't need 11000 m/s to pierce the air, if you have Air Manipulaton.

AP:

formula: 0,5 × 60kg × 11000^2 (I took the average weight of a 16-year-old Japanese student as a reference because I don't know his weight (60.5 [I rounded up to 60. Kiyotaka is 17])

The result of the operation is 3,630 × 10^9. this corresponds to 8-C, that is building level.
Kinetic Energy based on movement speed is case by case, what is your justification that fiction treats character speed as tied to their attack power? And also the Mass you are using is wrong.

Which should solidifies his speed tier for atleast subsonic. Due to ichika being capable of trowing punches at subsonic and Ayanokouji being above that.
If so what's in Op could just be Outliers, unless it's just Air Manipulation.

If this is a calc you should put this in a user blog for it to be verified :V
Well, given that CGM isn't seen here, it's better if the OP put it on the blog so it can be evaluated by CGM(though I honestly think the chances of this being accepted are very slim :v).

I don't need to argue here, as I'll be relaxing waiting for Calc in the OP to eventually get rejected by CGM.

What does atmospheric pressure have to do with Earth? It's about piercing the air there. Pierce the air ~ pierce the atmosphere = escape speed

951bj2m.jpg

jb3dol1.jpg
This is how actually Gonna be Looks like Ayano fighting Nanase but Ayano is using hand and maybe the Air Pierce more smaller

"Pierce" could mean you made a hole (in this case air as an object) because you pierced through it, and in that case Nanase getting hit by the attack "Pierce the air" could mean Ayano manipulating the Air.

Kinetic Energy based on movement speed is case by case, what is your justification that fiction treats character speed as tied to their attack power? And also the Mass you are using is wrong.

Well, given that CGM isn't seen here, it's better if the OP put it on the blog so it can be evaluated by CGM(though I honestly think the chances of this being accepted are very slim :v).

I don't need to argue here, as I'll be relaxing waiting for Calc in the OP to eventually get rejected by CGM.
This is how actually Gonna be Looks like Ayano fighting Nanase but Ayano is using hand and maybe the Air Pierce more smaller

You say piercing the air is air manipulation, because the "hole" must go through. But you have to pierce that air to make a hole anyway. Piercing the air = espace speed.

f2tv25g.jpg

It's not just Hawking, Wiki says it too. What is called air already takes place in the atmosphere layer. Therefore, in order to pierce, it is necessary to overcome the atmosphere with speed. This is 11km/sec. this is stated by physicist #1 but you deny it.

Anyway, I think I wrote this calculation in the wrong page. This time I'm going to start a blog with everything I have.

I don't need to argue here, as I'll be relaxing waiting for Calc in the OP to eventually get rejected by CGMThats

Thats presupossing an outlier can be applied, Can you atleast substantiate your reasons behind why it would be an outlier, Since we already gave our reasoning and warranted the fact that it should be those speed tiers.

Last edited:
SPEED:

mn77ffa.png

rfu9oh6.png

19li9k6.png

AP:

52i7fwd.png
SPEED:

mn77ffa.png

rfu9oh6.png

19li9k6.png

AP:

52i7fwd.png
Don’t know if it’s relevant but no koji didn’t pierce the air multiple times, he did it once and the thing he stated happened more times than he can count was dodging nanase’s hits, her resting and repeating the process again.

not a shockwave, doesn’t follow the properties to identify what it was, there’s insufficient evidence. It’s just a force of air pressure at the very least. also shockwaves irl are transonic according to VSBW, not supersonic.

not a shockwave, doesn’t follow the properties to identify what it was, there’s insufficient evidence. It’s just a force of air pressure at the very least. also shockwaves irl are transonic according to VSBW, not supersonic.
I think its counted Enough to do that .

It is written on almost every scientific site (including Wikipedia, etc.) that shock waves are created by supersonic currents

what the ****? ayanokouji super sonico? from that you don't even need to be sonic to push air

Last edited:
It is written on almost every scientific site (including Wikipedia, etc.) that shock waves are created by supersonic currents
2 main effects of speed of sound + movement which leads to a shockwave is 1. Sonic boom 2. A trail of wind behind the faster then speed of sound object due to air molecules being squeezed together

Back