• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji vs Walter White (Classroom of the Elite vs Breaking Bad)

what’s hilarious about this is that walter is technically stronger, as kiyotaka doesn’t have a calc

however walter is getting downgraded

And Ayanokoji destroyed trained adults, while being casual, and without breaking a sweat. As a kid. Then again this probably comes down to skill.

being 74 times stronger than someone is more than enough to instantly kill them in one hit, also kiyotaka doesn't have a calc so he's technically baseline
Which value exactly? Maybe I missed it but I only saw one ranging from 375 up to something. So, 375 joules for Walter. Doesn't seem much. And no, Ayanokoji isn't baseline, he far upscales other 9-C characters like Ryuen, Albert, and Ibuki (who could dent a steel elevator door).
Also, Walter is still human. Nothing stops Ayanokoji from going for weak points since he is an expert at that.

Which value exactly? Maybe I missed it but I only saw one ranging from 375 up to something. So, 375 joules for Walter. Doesn't seem much.
downscales from lalo who is 2986 joules
And no, Ayanokoji isn't baseline, he far upscales other 9-C characters like Ryuen, Albert, and Ibuki (who could dent a steel elevator door).
do they have a calc? because otherwise they're all baseline

downscales from lalo who is 2986 joules
Downscales to what? Which value then? Have they fought? Was Lalo casual in a fight or serious? Or are there character scaling between? All I see is Walter fighting Jesse who took a beating from Tuco.
do they have a calc? because otherwise, they're all baseline
All that matters is that Ayanokoji vastly upscales. Ibuki<Albert<<<<<Ayanokoji (Always casual, no matter what)

Downscales to what? Which value then? Have they fought? Was Lalo casual in a fight or serious? Or are there character scaling between? All I see is Walter fighting Jesse who took a beating from Tuco.
yeah, and apparently tuco is comparable to lalo
All that matters is that Ayanokoji vastly upscales. Ibuki<Albert<<<<<Ayanokoji (Always casual, no matter what)
so he upscales from baseline

yeah, and apparently Tuco is comparable to lalo
Do they ever fight on screen and what did it look like/what conditions did they fight in?
so he upscales from baseline
Well, yeah, insanely above that. Again, his kid version could defeat multiple trained adults with no difficulty.
Since I don't know how strong Walter is exactly(which value he downscales to, since I've seen them mentioned in other verses) I will still say it's more than likely that Ayanokoji out skills so badly, and attacks his weak points, that Walter would still lose.

Do they ever fight on screen and what did it look like/what conditions did they fight in?
i have no idea lol i didnt write lalos profile it just says that
that's pretty standard street level stuff, i think we could say upscaling gives him a 1.5x multiplier though
Since I don't know how strong Walter is exactly
upscaling/downscaling multiplier of 1.5 puts him at 1990 joules
I will still say it's more than likely that Ayanokoji out skills so badly, and attacks his weak points, that Walter would still lose.
i don't think it matters too much when walter is strong enough to instantly kill the dude in two hits

i have no idea lol i didnt write lalos profile it just says that
So, potentially extremely vague and the characters might not actually scale in a clear cut way without scans.
that's pretty standard street level stuff, I think we could say upscaling gives him a 1.5x multiplier though

upscaling/downscaling multiplier of 1.5 puts him at 1990 joules
Then the difference is far, far lesser, not enough for 1 shot.
I don't think it matters too much when Walter is strong enough to instantly kill the dude in two hits
That doesn't matter if you can't land a single hit on your opponent, at all. Don't think Walter has showcased anything in hand-to-hand that Ayanokoji hasn't seen and couldn't dodge. So, for now, I'm leaning towards Ayanokoji due to the sheer absurdity that is their skill differences.

So, potentially extremely vague and the characters might not actually scale in a clear cut way without scans.
i’m not sure about it myself. i will probably ask the user who made the profile, but for now, that’s what the profiles say, so we’re going off of that.
Then the difference is far, far lesser, not enough for 1 shot.
it’s still a pretty big gap, enough to two-shot
That doesn't matter if you can't land a single hit on your opponent, at all. Don't think Walter has showcased anything in hand-to-hand that Ayanokoji hasn't seen and couldn't dodge.
kiyotaka can dodge that sort of stuff in his own verse, where he is the fastest character. speed is equal here.

i’m not sure about it myself. i will probably ask the user who made the profile, but for now, that’s what the profiles say, so we’re going off of that.
Yeah, its better to ask.
it’s still a pretty big gap, enough to two-shot
Dont matter if you cant land it.
kiyotaka can dodge that sort of stuff in his own verse, where he is the fastest character. speed is equal here.
Yeah, and skill still lets you do that. From it alone, he can attack Walter and defend himself, over time, defeating him. Walter White has no martial arts training and kind of relies on short overpowering moves, which may or may not work in his verse. But that won't work considering the sheer skill difference.

walter would eventually land a hit, he’s less skilled but i don’t think kiyotaka has ever fought with anyone nearly as fast as himself

walter would eventually land a hit, he’s less skilled but i don’t think kiyotaka has ever fought with anyone nearly as fast as himself
He won't. Directly from Ayanokoji's profile:
Was in a special programme where humans were pushed beyond what any normal human should be capable off in terms of physical and mental prowess, and Ayanokouji made it out as the lone survivor. While in this programme he also went through extensive martial arts training and is a master of all possible forms of martial arts.
No one in breaking bad comes even remotely close to this level of skill. The "if" isn't happening. Especially since Ayanokoji's standard move is to go for the solar plexus or the throat, which you can't train. (AKA the weak points of human body)
It doesn't even matter if he hasn't fought people as fast as him if his opponent is vastly unskilled.

It doesn't even matter if he hasn't fought people as fast as him if his opponent is vastly unskilled.
it probably does matter. since kiyotaka has never fought someone as fast as himself, he would have to fight with a method that he's never used in his life. that does give walt a slight edge. obviously kiyotaka is much more skilled, but he still has to wear walter down over time, while walt only really needs one hit to seriously injure kiyotaka.

it probably does matter. since kiyotaka has never fought someone as fast as himself, he would have to fight with a method that he's never used in his life. that does give walt a slight edge. obviously kiyotaka is much more skilled, but he still has to wear walter down over time, while walt only really needs one hit to seriously injure kiyotaka.
It doesnt. If speed is equal and you're fighting someone who knows every martial art, then no matter what advantage you may think you have, you dont. There are 100+ fighting styles in the world ranging from cqc, to long range, to weapons and fights on the ground. The small chance Walter MIGHT land a hit isn't working when Ayanokoji can just attack his weak points too and get Walter coughing from a single strike to the throat, or force extreme pain by attacking the solar plexus. Wearing down Walter isn't really much of a problem when he can't even land a proper hit or even defend himself properly. Though I suggest we hold off on this match as Ayanokojo is under revision for certain ability and might even get upgraded to wall level.

Back