• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiritsugu Emiya vs. Waxillium Ladrian

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not something he does 10/10 times, but it's something he tends to do to put distance.

That, and since they are in central part, he can't use Allomancy to stay in the air forever, as he only has so many bullets/coins he can drop and push off of.

So yeah, I'd call it desisive. Should I change your vote?

Wait Central park? As in the place with all trees that Kirtsugu can sprint up and hop around? (I completely forgot about the location for SBA)

Change my vote to inconclusive. After the initial failed attempts, Kiritsugu should be able to hide/dodge bullets long enough for Wax to get low on coins. (How many does he have exactly?)

AnonymousBlank said:
How many does he have exactly?
Wouldn't know, but one or two can keep him in the air long enough to scale buildings.

Wax would be able to sense his location if he still has metal on him.

Wax - 4 (Apies, Monarch, Toxyca, Gargoyle)

Kerry - 2 (Iap, Archaron)

Incon - 2 (Jugger, Anonoymous)

As much as I'd love to see a fight like that, Kerry wouldn't know how Wax's powers work.

Although he could probably deduce he can push on metals, so maybe he goes commando.

Still think Wax takes it more times that not, either way.

if only wax was in the same tier as magneto what a fight

Anyhoo. I think I'm going with Wax. If he tries Origin Bullet pushing, he's screwed. But every other instance, Wax should win.

Really, thanks for the votes, everyone! Mistborn needs more love.

Wax - 6 (Apies, Monarch, Toxyca, Gargoyle, Jimbo, Bambu)

Kerry - 2 (Iap, Archaron)

Incon - 2 (Jugger, Anonoymous)

Huh, forgot this only needed one more vote.

Bump from the grave?

Eh. I'll give this thread mercy. Wax FRA. Because, yeah, that Allomancy will be extremely tough to beat in my opinion. And if the above comments are anything to go by, then Wax should have this.

And thus, after like 3-4 months, this thread enters grace.

Whoo boy. Thanks!

Inconclusive for Monarch's reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back