• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiritsugu Emiya vs. Waxillium Ladrian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna give this to Wax. Barely. He'll probably disarm Kiritsugu at the start. I've been told speed boost are allowed in Speed Equalized matches now, so Double Accel will help alot, but will be harming him too. Oh and Avalon's useless without Saber so no regen.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Oh and Avalon's useless without Saber so no regen.
I mean, it can be used in battles, so I'll just specify it isn't in this one.

I think for battles with it it's assumed Sabers off having tea across the block or something, idk.

Generally I don't believe it is assumed Saber is summoned.

Wax can probably just push all Kiri's weapons out of his hands then sit on him or something.

Since Wax can just disarm Kerry, I'm going to give him Bloodmaking Avalon.

If it's still so definitively in Wax's favor, I might give both knowledge and prep, although I'm not sure if that would just be unfair to wax seeing as plastic explosives would both surprise and kill him very much.

Yeah, I'm giving it to Kerry seeing as he doesn't really have a counter to getting all his weapons pushed out of his hands with a thought.

The gun has metal in it, which Wax can just push out of his hand the moment he raises it.

(EDIT): Also, the bullets are cast in metal if I'm not mistaken. Don't see how they would function properly if they were just made of ribs.

Actually, would wax be able to push on Origin Bullets? I remember a scene from Fate/Zero in which some magic liquid metal moved out of the way of the bullets. Heck, they might not even be visible to steel allomancy. It probably wouldn't change much in the grand scheme, but it's interesting to think about.

I mean, he's not pushing on the powdered ribs, which is where the origin would be located, rather the metal casing of the bullets. Either way, the moment Wax sees Kerry pull out his Contender, he's sending it flying.

Wax would not be able to push on the Origin Bullets without some to all of his organs rupturing, depending on how hard he pushes.

However, Kiri doesn't start with Origin Bullets. He starts with normal guns and bullets first to encourage his targets to put all their magic into defense, then uses origin bullets on the defense.

Though I guess if Wax pushes on the bullets while they are in Kiri's pockets or something he'd be in trouble.

I don't think anyone has actually voted; at least the first two aren't counted rn because I added Avalon later.

Yeah, I'm still going with Wax. Bloodmakers have similar regen so it's not something new to him. A good head shot should take out Kerry, which Wax will absolutely go for if he notices the regen.

Most of Kiri's weapons would be steelpushed away immediately and then he'd be put down by the Wax's superior weaponry, but if Wax pushes the Origin Bullets, he's screwed.

Inconclusive, as I can't reasonably say which is more likely to happen

If this is a random encounter, then Kerry isn't likely to know that Wax is supernatural, is that a fair judgment? If so, then he won'tbe starting out with Origin Bullets.

I think Monarch is implying there is a chance that Wax will push on the bullets on Kerry's person, which would invariably kill him.

I vote Incon I really cannot predict what would happen. And they both can kill each other with just a single mistake.

I love Kerry, but he is conclusively screwed. Wielding metal weapons or keeping metal on your person is a death sentence against even a rookie coinshot. His weapons and ammo would get launched away at the very start of the fight. From there, there's really nothing Kerry has to defend himself. He's far less mobile. Eventually Wax would realize he's shrugging off hits a la Miles and Wax, and he'd just pop him in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back