• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiritsugu Emiya VS John Constantine (The Runback)

Probably with John teleporting away. But a fairer fight would have been John vs EMIYA(Assassin also known as Kritsugu) who is most likely stronger than his human self and the possibility of time accel being safer to uses without Avalon. Doesn't mean I think Kiritsugu win if he was a servant. But ehhhh...

Well, like I said in the OP, this was a repost of a much earlier match which I was interested in seeing concluded. Didn't really analyze it much myself until people began commenting on this thread.

John985 said:
No one even answered how he can deal with quadruple accel of Kiritsugu.
Easy, he can deal with that by taking away his magic before the fight can even start (see this sca and also this scan for more info)

EDIT: Commenting was still open so i thought it was still okay to vote. Also I didn't saw the post have already concluded, sorry.

He doesnt beed the House to do that kind of magic. One of the scan came from the Constantine comics, which takes place during the time Zatanna kicked him out of the House.

Back