• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito tries soloing Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach already said before all abilities that he can see he can understand, explicitly against Ichibe.

Why would power mimicry be any different just because it's subtle? This is precog that nulls powers, let's not give it non existent limitations.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
What other qualitative thing does it have describing it as potent?
Incarnation effects the universe. The powers the Almighty has nulled do not. Kirito's Incarnation >>>>> basic.
Kukui, you can keep saying an ability is more potent because it has more range all you want.

It is not true, and not something we abide by in the wiki. Range has nothing to do with potence, not in this case at least, so your argument is non existent.

You know I really expected people to not be dumb but

People

Doesn't bleach have passive soul crushing or something, with this guy being way superior to the rest of the verse? How are kirito's non passive powers going to do anything here?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Perfect, so Almighty sees him doing this and it gets power nulled.
Do you actually know what Almighty is and how it works?
Technically in order for the Almighty to work, the user must see for a future for the ability to even work. If Yhwach/Soul King doesn't see a future for which their ability can work, the Almighty is useless hench why Yhwach wasn't able to beat Ichigo during their final fight, because he failed to see a future where the Almighty can bring him victory other then his own death.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Kukui, you can keep saying an ability is more potent because it has more range all you want.

It is not true, and not something we abide by in the wiki. Range has nothing to do with potence, not in this case at least, so your argument is non existent.
Schnee literally says that is something we abide by, and im going off of that.

"Range has almost nothing to do with potency of powernull, it has to do with the abilities it has affected and nulled compared to the potency of Kirito's incarnation"

I've never heard of the range itself being grounds for you being unable to nullify the portion within your range of nullification. If he's going to make the positive claim he needs to post proof. Also he needs a way past passive soul destruction or close

No John, it didn't work on Ichigo because Aizen used perception manipulation on Yhwach before he got Almighty, so he couldn't null it then and it was already affecting him.

Wokistan said:
Doesn't bleach have passive soul crushing or something, with this guy being way superior to the rest of the verse? How are kirito's non passive powers going to do anything here?
It is like 1 hour that we are repeating that it is irrelevant since he get passively soul crushed.

but yeah, people like to argue randomly without a solid knowledge of what they are even arguing.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
No John, it didn't work on Ichigo because Aizen used perception manipulation on Yhwach before he got Almighty, so he couldn't null it then and it was already affecting him.
Yhwach: "So what Haschwalth was trying to warn me all along about my vision that I saw of Ichigo cutting me down wasn't a dream all along, it was my own demise." Ichigo proceed to cut Yhwach down the second time

Schnee One said:
Kukui
My statement proves you Wrong not correct

What I says means that incarnation is useless sndvwill be nulled
This doesn't solve my issue then, but at this point it doesn't matter. Close pls.

I mean it was working pretty well on Ichigo. The only time Almighty didn't work because of KS was when Aizen tricked him at the very end. When he tried to neg Ichigo at the end, Ishida plot arrow'd him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back