• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So like DMUA and dat boi who always changes his name every second was like "yo beat dis man with ya boi" and I'm like "fine bruh but which boi" and dey be like "just pic one dood"

7-B Forms Used

Speed = (no speed amps)

Kirito (SAO:TTRPG)

65 Megatons normally, but OHKO with Final Burst

Adult Wayne (OmniRealm Warriors): 1 (DMUA, ThatOneGuy78?, 66Gaming123)

52 Megatons, but H A X

Inconclusive:

have fun I guess

Smashtwig said:
Kirito (SAO:TTRPG) >>>>>>>65 Megatons with an at the very very very least 746.5885578257652 Megaton attack which is probably High 7-A via the sheer amount of > Kirito is above that one rando demon
Fixed for you

Anyways, I'll say that Kirito probably won't be able to use speed amps here since it would allow him to win via blitzing the heck out of the poor MHS+ character, dunno how the rules really interact with reactions to be honest...

So, anyways, with the gap in AP Kirito getting off a few sword skills will probably spell Adult wayne being extremely dead. Of course, Adult Wayne can say "no u" via Magnet Shield... depending on it's mechanics.

If it just repulses with raw energy instead of some OP haxery like V E C T O R S S O N, a Final Burst would tear through the barrier like Paper Mache and cleave Wayne straight in half. If it relies on OP haxery, Kirito would have to play pretty smart to get past it.

Wayne's durability negation would prove pretty useful, but he'd have to spam it enough to get past Type 2 and 3 Immortality.

Okay the convo was pretty much all on discord, I'll sum it up.

Adu. Wayne's SpaceTime dura negate was brought up and how it could rip up Kiri's limbs, but SpaceTime isn't spammable, so it isn't too much of a factor.

Answering DMUA's question, the Magnetic Field shields in both the MagneWatch and Blue Shield are vector shields just like regular magnets, they could therefore divert and block any attack Kiri tries. The only thing is Final Burst, which can power through these shields, in that scenario, intang/teleport/time stop could help evade damage.

Kiri's darts were brought up, but because they can't null anything without hitting it, the shields will just divert them away. The Watch's shields are permanent lasting unless hit by a lot of heat, the Blue Shield only lasts about a minute in exchange for more power.

The watch's shield is only shown to affect one side, but should technically be Omnidirectional via magnetic dipole science, so no angled attack would work either, though assuming that it was single direction, Kiri could possibly work around that with darts and stuuuuff,

and that's where the convo is at this point

Kirito has one shot in the form of Final Burst, and he'd literally have to bail for 26 Minutes to use it again. No amount of hits are really gonna get past the shield other then that.

Of course, Kirito in turn is pretty hard to deal with via Regen and more dura. Even if he gets a good durability negating hit, Type 2 and 3 say "no u" and Kirito can just Sonic Leap out to think of some way to get rid of him.

Of course, there's nothing stopping Wayne from trying to hunt him down, which probably will take less then 26 Minutes.

Then again, Kirito does have high agility to hide from his sight, and maybe even pull a sneak attack with darts.

Which, normally would be out of character, but against someone with infinite "ABSOLUTE NO U" barriers, he'd probably be willing to get crafty.

Kirito will probably eventually, after a long long series of trying to get around Wayne's shenangins, pull a win. Wayne can't exactly easily kill Kirito, though, he would have a fair shot if he space manipulated off his legs and proceeded to hit him alot. But, Kirito is rather agile and wouldn't let that happen easily, and he won't stick around long if he can't do squat to Wayne.

But then again, if he does get his legs off, he can easily beat him up as he's vunerable.

So I'd probably have to go inconclusive.

Don't forget Wayne can stop time, if he realizes Kiri is running away to get space and time to think, in character he will take the actions necessary to win the fight with less of a struggle. Unfortunately for Kiri, sneak attacks do not work on Wayne. Like most other ORW characters, Wayne has his 6th Sense, a 360 degree sense that detects everything inside a certain radius. And don't forget the enormous range advantage he has, Mirage Avatar and his Gun both out range Kiri's sword, add teleport and time stop and running away can quickly not become an option

How big is the radius? Cause Kirito scales to people who can treat "Kilometers" as a "turn range". He could easily snipe with the darts if he really needed to.

Timestop isn't spammable, if Kirito really wanted to bail, he can't really do much save cut off his legs. Which does work I guess, but Kirito can still easily deflect blasts or hits from the mirage avatar with his swords. In fact, there's nothing really halting him from outright killing the Avatar with his way better AP and general prowise with a sword.

Actually, how even in character would sawing Kirito's legs off be if he'd perfer to just timestop him and blast him with guns and Mirage Avatar?

Kirito has comparable observation and intellegence to plenty of the Tabletop cast who are just fine figuring out weaknesses and other key things about opponents. If he figures intangiblility and the like can't be spammed, he'll just try to force him to use it constantly and then eventually just Final Burst to get past the barrier.

Of course that's a maybe and Wayne is still really stinking hard to hit while Kirito isn't exactly easy to put down.

So inconclusive probably seems the best with the variety of out there factors.

The radius is about the same range as Mirage Avatar, it should be enough time for him to defend himself from sniper fire.

Mirage Avatar won't get bodied, sure it's AP isn't as strong, but it'll definitely give Kirito a run for his money with it's set of skills like Shockwave Punches and the Spellbinding Fist, which if hit, can be the cause of some serious damage

He would more than likely use Time Stop more than Twisting Space, it costs less EP than TSpace. But EP is rechargeable, and 30 seconds (3 Turns in ORW) is all it takes to recover a significant amount of EP to use.

Unfortunately for Kirito, Wayne has intellect that matches or even surpasses his own. Even in his teenager version, his observation and deduction skills were able to trump even the most impossible of odds. Weakness finding is pretty much how he got through the whole game, and since Adult Wayne is far smarter than that, his brain is on a mega galaxy level

"Tens of Meters" won't give all that much time to defend against an attack from Kilometers away aimed at his back. Maybe should be though.

To quote the Spartans when threatened by Alexander the Great's father: "If". Not to mention it's damage can be regenerated.

It's not a matter of outsmarting Wayne, it's a matter of being smart enough for cheap tricks. Has Wayne ever really had to outsmart someone's outsmarting?

...That EP regen would be extremely troublesome though

Yeah, I might have to go for Wayne in a borderline stomp in his favor. His magnet barrier would be extremely frustrating to deal with, Kirito might just outright self BFR as opposed to try and get around it. Of course, if Kirito does want to still fight him within a week (BFR timeframe), he does have some methods to trick him and maybe get around his barrier via forcing him to spend too much EP and then final bursting. Of course it's extremely unlikely and would be troublesome if he just decided to cut of Kirito's legs.

For the 6th Sense thing, it's never really stated if things like that can be reacted to, it really all depends on the Player's reaction.

Needing to outsmart outsmarting is rare for Wayne because he's initially big brain, the times when he outsmarts outsmarting to his outsmarting his enemy's outsmarting is when he lets the enemy think that he is outsmarting Wayne's outsmarting which leads to the enemy getting outsmarted. Short version it's rare, but he has outsmarted outsmarters

Yeah EP Regen saves, 1 turn is 10 seconds, so that's a very little amount of time

Smashtwig said:
Needing to outsmart outsmarting is rare for Wayne because he's initially big brain, the times when he outsmarts outsmarting to his outsmarting his enemy's outsmarting is when he lets the enemy think that he is outsmarting Wayne's outsmarting which leads to the enemy getting outsmarted. Short version it's rare, but he has outsmarted outsmarters
Math

so because ThatOneGuy doesn't wanna write a giant paragraph, I'll have to sum up his opinion right here. Wayne got dis 8/10

His opinion was that Kirito can't do much to Wayne with regular attacks, and Wayne's Boost Shoes and Freezing/Immobilizing attacks will prove to be trouble. Final Burst is the only way Kiri can win (which can be avoided in a ton of ways), and while regen is potent, Wayne's immbolization and powerful dura negate attacks should be able to defeat Kiri first without much trouble, due to the 2 minute limitation Kiri has

I'm not sure if I'll put his vote down because he didn't come himself tho

I think Wayne has this, the only real thing standing in the way is Final Burst and Regen, which is Limited. Wayne can probs finish Kirito off in time before Regen goes into effect. everything else is FRA

It's over the course of 2 minutes that they Regen Max Health/23, not that it only activates on 2 minute intervals.

He'll still be able to heal off most of Wayne's attacks unless he gets really unlucky and has his limbs severed from dura negation.

But it's not like he can regenerate all damage instantly, eventually it'll just crumble down. Then again Dura Negate+EP Regen should do the job. Does ThatOneGuy's opinion count? He didn't come to the thread himself but he stated an opinion.

I dunno

Either way Kirito has a big healthbar and he isn't going to exactly stick around if he's reaching Redzone or if he has every single attack he tries to do get a taste of "no u"

Although

If literally the only thing Kirito can do against Wayne is use an attack that he has plenty of easy ways to evade, I think this would probably have to be considered a stomp

Kirito basically can't do squat no matter how desperate he gets while Wayne can take any moment to saw his legs and blast him until he stops moving

Wayne has ways to immobilize his enemy too. Spellbinding Fist from Mirage Avatar, Freeze Shots, Time Stop are all viable

So yeah

This is a pretty brutal stomp

Dear lord that shield is broken

infact it gives me a really really bad idea

just fight D&D it'll be fine

Do you have anyone who actually gets past "lol magnets" though

Someone who doesn't have metal. I know a druid or two.

But this is a matter sort of magnetism as his profile shows

oh then that's easy

D&D resists matter hax to a certain point

what's done is done is done.

While there are probably other examples, Power Word Liquefy is the best one I can think of.

But yeah, point is in an ironic twist Kirito gets absolutely flattened in an unaddable sort of fashion lol

Yeah. Even though Kirito is a higher tier here, he's still pretty haxless.

He has a few Hax via darts

It's just they get hard no u'd

I added the victory for now, but I am curious if Wayne would still win if the Magnetic Shield wasn't Omnidirectional I might change it later

Yeah

Kirito gets literally everything he could ever concevably do no u'd to infinity and gets blasted in retort

Yeah I'll strike the victory out just so the thread won't be lost in time

Maybe younger Wayne would have been a better matchup

Back