• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby's Low 1-C Discussion of sorts

two things to say here:
1. i did not make this blog and I am neutral on anything that happens to the Kirby Cast

2. This is a discussion for verifying that this is legit and if so if it would scale to anyone.
Peptocoptr's blog right??
Does he know you are posting it....If I remember last time he was still polishing it.....

I just realized that on a Bayonetta upgrade thread that Eficiente said that someone would try to make Kirby tier 1 and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, well the ladder part is not true, but the former part? OH YEAH!

However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C
I feel that the OP misinterpret this quote right here. (I could be wrong too btw)

Transcending Time and Space (Beyond Time and Space) on its own is such a vague statement and it could only referring to Dimensional Travel.

I can't find something that indicates that the Extra Dimensional Space is a Higher Plane based on what I've read from the thread nor can i found anything Infinitesimal in it.

I could be wrong but im leaning towards disagree.

Let's wait for the Kirby bois here.(Wait for more input)

Too soon. I did not want to share this just yet... Since it's already out there, I guess I'll have to join in and defend my stance, but I really wasn't planning to discuss this right now.
Sorry about that, but you do have lotso time here

Too soon. I did not want to share this just yet... Since it's already out there, I guess I'll have to join in and defend my stance, but I really wasn't planning to discuss this right now.
I'll say some stuff tommorow.
Actually we could close this until you are ready, not like we called a Thread Moderator here or anything lol

jp38qPZ.png

LMAO I'm just as annoyed by all these tier 1 revisions as you are, but I posted this because I genuinely believe in it. Unlike with tier 1 Mario or game Sonic.

(The only thing going at could have made this meme more perfect would be to have Kirby say "Hiiiiiii!")

Last edited:
Actually we could close this until you are ready, not like we called a Thread Moderator here or anything lol
Alright. Thanks. I don't think it should take too long. I just need to finish a debate I've started with an online friend who's a Kirby expert and edit my blog accordingly.
Who scales Game Sonic to tier 1 smh
Several people. Idk how many of them are due to Zastando.

Look at what you have done Strym, you turned this Kirby discussion thread into an EarthBound discussion thread.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

looking on this profile, I now feel myself that I completed earthbound too fast.

Also feel myself maybe very dumb but Ness actually learnt other PK's (and what is PK Ground?)?
So many questions, but I guess answers would come soon.
That question was technically answered within the blog you clicked on

looking on this profile, I now feel myself that I completed earthbound too fast.

Also feel myself maybe very dumb but Ness actually learnt other PK's (and what is PK Ground?)?
So many questions, but I guess answers would come soon.
Less questions, more play, not the time yet to make
Look at what you have done Strym, you turned this Kirby discussion thread into an EarthBound discussion thread.
:/

aight let's get back to the topic at hand. We will wait for the man the myth the legend peptocoptr to get stuff done and be able to argue for his point, however who is an expert in the dimensional stuff who we can ask for input? Because we gotta get it accepted with other staff as well if we wanna get this through. Unlike most of the current low 1-C revisions this did not appear due to the FAQ being released, rather it is its own revision

Back